Who owns a high priced gaming console and usually have no time to play it...

Started by olol_gcf, December 01, 2007, 01:12:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

olol_gcf

I bought an Xbox 360 on New Year's Day. (Jan 1st, 2007) and I have probably only sat down and actually played a game for a couple hours on it maybe a good 20-30 times.

I bought PGR 3 when I bought my 360...I played it like maybe 5 times.
I bought Gears Of War last winter when everyone was saying how much it pwned...I played it maybe a good 6 times...
I rented DOA: 4 (I think it was 4) from Blockbuster..I never returned it btw xD...and played it like 3 times.
Battlefield 2: MC I bought last winter and played I think only 1 time.
I bought Armored Core 4 in the spring and played it for only about 5 minutes.
I bought DDR: Universe in the spring and I think I only played it about 6 or 7 times.
I bought Halo 3 in October and I played it a ton the first week I bought it, haven't played it much at all since the week I got it..maybe like one or two other times...
I received The Simpsons Game as a gift and haven't even opened it.

I have a brand new XBL account I signed up for and I have only signed on to it one time.

During the week, I really have no time to do much of anything.
On the weekends I'm usually either out doing something, or on the computer....

I don't know why...I just never feel like sitting down and playing.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

iWolf

Quote from: olol_gcf on December 01, 2007, 01:12:52 PM
I bought Gears Of War last winter when everyone was saying how much it pwned...I played it maybe a good 6 times...

Impossible.  psyduck;
Quote from: Kefka on December 01, 2007, 03:32:53 PM
Says the retard that is addicted to WoW....

He quit.  powerofone;

UnagiPower

mariofreak

JGE

The artist formally known

I play my 360 a lot and when a new Wii game comes out I play that a lot too.

I paid for both by myself.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up