March 18, 2024, 11:35:13 PM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyagers we need to get back

Started by Daddy, November 29, 2007, 08:16:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lawlz on November 30, 2007, 03:00:10 AM
actually i thought he left because his mother saw the banner with sexy times or whatever and his mother was just going to begin monitoring his actions so he left before he got in trouble psyduck;
I remember it being that his mom saw the site or whatever and wanted him not to go here again so he asked us to give him a permanent ban. psyduck;

ME##

Lozal says she won't come back because she says everytime she does log on people call her ugly and shit. wry

And I thought I saw Rawl like on Tuesday.

FAMY2

Quote from: ME86 on November 30, 2007, 06:34:51 AM
Lozal says she won't come back because she says everytime she does log on people call her ugly and shit. wry

And I thought I saw Rawl like on Tuesday.

Can't say as I blame her.  poppy; I doubt Hyper will come back either.

FullmetalGanon

i spoke to both lozal and eru at ns2.
lozal told me she left cause we're assholes and she was tired of being made fun of.
eru's mom pwnd him.
i hope rawl didnt leave. :(

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: bluaki on November 30, 2007, 03:04:19 AM
The two banners "Hey you little slut." and "Let's have a sexy time." really aren't good for if somebody happens to glance at the screen psyduck;
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE STORY BEHIND HEY YOU LITTLE SLUT!  :'(

bluaki

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 30, 2007, 12:06:20 PM
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE STORY BEHIND HEY YOU LITTLE SLUT!  :'(
So? That doesn't affect the impression somebody gets for glancing at the screen and seeing it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on November 30, 2007, 03:04:19 AM
The two banners "Hey you little slut." and "Let's have a sexy time." really aren't good for if somebody happens to glance at the screen psyduck;
My mom saw the little slut one, and I told her it was an advertisement. caterpie;

Kalahari Inkantation

Also, Rawl posted yesterday. chin;

C.Mongler

LCK

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

I heard someone in the chat thread said JMV290 left. Someone needs to bring him back. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

I tried calling Ricky but it was some automated support hotline thingy. psyduck;

Tomboh

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 29, 2007, 09:02:52 PM
Lozal recently told me she's not posting here because it's boring or something. She invites me to chats sometimes and it's really weird because I don't know her friends or her boyfriend.
:|

Genius

Quote from: JMV290 on November 29, 2007, 08:16:56 PM

Zack777 (WHERE IS HE? ACTUALLY, I'LL IM HIM RIGHT NAO)

You want him back?  Wow, you must be really desperate for members.

Go Up