July 07, 2024, 02:39:03 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I got Super Mario Galaxy on friday

Started by wolflink64, November 25, 2007, 09:08:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wolflink64

It is FREAKING SEX. *air hump*

I couldn't stop playing it. I beat it today, and I wish there was more. Mario's probably going to win GOTY, although I wish it was Metroid.

JGE

GOTY/My second favorite Wii game.

If MP3 seriously wins GOTY then I'm gonna throw up.

ncba93ivyase

Super Mario Galaxy? Game of the year?

With all the generic FPSes that came out this year, sadly, that won't happen. Halo 3 with take game of the year, best graphics, best platformer, and best RPG. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

KonohaShinobi

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

bluaki

My mother told me that I'd get it on Friday but after buying it, she changed her mind and won't let me play it until Christmas edumacate;

I doubt that Super Mario Galaxy will be able to take anything like Game of the Year because of games like Halo 3.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Geno. on November 26, 2007, 07:02:41 AM
Mass Effect has too many graphical problems to be GOTY.

Fuck graphics, the game is epic.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Geno. on November 26, 2007, 07:02:41 AM
Mass Effect has too many graphical problems to be GOTY.

Seriously, also once after using the galactic map, my character was stuck in the railing. :'(

it's awesome anyways though. AWESOME

wolflink64

If Halo 3 wins, I will lose most of my faith in America. Good multiplayer, but single player is hardly worth it. It's like Super Smash Bros. Melee.

JGE

Actually Halo 3 has a pretty good single player. They gave a good amount of replayability for it.

The artist formally known

Halo 3 is just fun because I didn't have to pay for xbox live and riding the mongoose by myself and honking little tunes while trying to run people over is fun.

JGE

also driving invincible elephants and getting locked in tanks

wolflink64

In Halo trial, it's fun to run people over with a banshee and watch them get all mad.  navi;

JGE

only pore niggers play Halo trial get the real thing

wolflink64

Quote from: Precursor on November 26, 2007, 08:34:44 PM
only pore niggers play Halo trial get the real thing

Well, I asked for Halo 2 for PC for Xmas, but I don't have high hopes. I heard it sucks in comparison to 360, but I want to try it anyway.

Go Up