July 07, 2024, 03:08:35 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do stores still sell Wavebirds?

Started by The artist formally known, November 25, 2007, 09:05:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

I wanted to buy one to switch the battery cover of my current one which is very loose and return it for a new one. So I'd get my old one fixed and a new one as well.

Infel

I think quite a few still have some in stock. The wal-marts around here do, anyways.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

I didn't even bother with the Wavebirds because they couldn't support rumble. caterpie;

Samus Aran

Quote from: PHANTOM PHANTRON on November 26, 2007, 12:11:00 PM
I didn't even bother with the Wavebirds because they couldn't support rumble. caterpie;

What's so great about rumble? Personally, I'd rather be able to sit wherever I want and play than only be able to sit close to the TV and feel some vibrations in my hands that have little or nothing to do with the actual gameplay.

Kalahari Inkantation

November 26, 2007, 12:48:35 PM #5 Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 12:54:31 PM by PHANTOM PHANTRON
Quote from: Speedykaz on November 26, 2007, 12:44:54 PM
What's so great about rumble? Personally, I'd rather be able to sit wherever I want and play than only be able to sit close to the TV and feel some vibrations in my hands that have little or nothing to do with the actual gameplay.
I dunno, it's just that feeling what happens in a game is still so cool to me. caterpie;

I wanted wave birds for the future smash brothers brawl thingy with my projector because the sensor will force me to place it near the wall and gamecube controller's wires are too short.

bluaki

I saw some used Wavebirds at Gamestop on Friday. I actually have four of them. psyduck;
Also, Gamecube controller extension cords do exist.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: bluaki on November 26, 2007, 02:08:43 PM
I saw some used Wavebirds at Gamestop on Friday. I actually have four of them. psyduck;
Also, Gamecube controller extension cords do exist.

Who the hell would choose a really long wire over 50 feet of connectivity?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Return of the Hustler on November 26, 2007, 02:14:08 PM
Who the hell would choose a really long wire over 50 feet of connectivity?
I would. Unless the wireless one supported rumble, too. caterpie;

bluaki

Quote from: PHANTOM PHANTRON on November 26, 2007, 02:16:17 PM
I would. Unless the wireless one supported rumble, too. caterpie;
What's so good about rumble?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: bluaki on November 26, 2007, 02:18:57 PM
Quote from: PHANTOM PHANTRON on November 26, 2007, 12:48:35 PM
I dunno, it's just that feeling what happens in a game is still so cool to me. caterpie;

Infel

Quote from: bluaki on November 26, 2007, 02:18:57 PM
Apparently, getting shot in the face equals rumbling in your hands. They DID make whole tactile suits.

Feynman

Yeah, I'm gonna need some for my Smash Bros experience.

oh and

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 26, 2007, 06:24:14 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna need some for my Smash Bros experience.

oh and
I bought it seconds before you sent the link from the same place.

I decided that eBay would sell Wavebirds cheaper than Wal-mart

Go Up