October 03, 2024, 03:24:46 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Poor Sinbad :(

Started by Geno, November 24, 2007, 04:50:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

November 24, 2007, 04:50:54 PM Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 07:31:17 PM by Geno.
He just sent me this message over XBL

"Now I'm banned from the 360. Why? Because you never listen, yelling as loud as you can, causing me to yell to get myself heard. My entire family is pissed, and unless you can give me a reason besides 'I'm your friend' I'm deleting you. This is enough"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Hm, tell him to get over himself.

Also, I'd let you yell at me.

C.Mongler

Who's Sinbad, sounds like a pussy and a persian

ME##

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 24, 2007, 05:02:56 PM

KT I believe or whatever his screen name is.

Kalahari Inkantation

Wow, that's pretty funny.

Infel

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 24, 2007, 05:02:56 PM

Well, I could have my 360 chucked otherwise. According to the government, I'm not allowed to get the job.

Also, Geno is also the poor fuck. He was going "Oh man, what did I do, seriously, I'm sorry, and it was my friend"

I got 23 messages just like it from different people. It's funny. I removed about 12 people from my list because they just screamed "I NEVER YELL"

Lulz.

mariofreak

i didnt feel like reading the message because i was playing rock band
so i deleted it lol

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

Quote from: KT on November 24, 2007, 06:33:54 PM

Well, I could have my 360 chucked otherwise. According to the government, I'm not allowed to get the job.

Also, Geno is also the poor fuck. He was going "Oh man, what did I do, seriously, I'm sorry, and it was my friend"

I got 23 messages just like it from different people. It's funny. I removed about 12 people from my list because they just screamed "I NEVER YELL"

Lulz.

HEY SINBAD HOWS IT HANGIN BONER

NOA_Haunted

He sent me it too and I replied "wat?"

Infel

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 24, 2007, 08:51:13 PM
He sent me it too and I replied "wat?"
You're a loud sonofabitch.

NOA_Haunted

Infel

NOA_Haunted

JGE