September 20, 2024, 06:14:14 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Cleotis Makes For Top Tens of 2005!

Started by Cleotis Bean, November 23, 2007, 07:39:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cleotis Bean

JMV does for suggesting that I make threads declaring my ten favorites movies of 2005. I have never mades threads before so don't make angry times if it doesn't well go good.

Kalahari Inkantation

KonohaShinobi

Cleotis Bean

10. Weather Mans

I like this movies because my brother Arturo is named for god who makes control of weather and archery. My brother actually make looks resemble Nick Cage except Arturo has skin of charcoal and left eyes that makes look crazied from accident spear throwing. There is also strong messages about evil fast foods which I have been saying for many of while now.

Cleotis Bean

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 23, 2007, 07:39:51 PM
Welcome to 2007.

May I make for suggesting that you pleasure yourselves with harsh splinters?

Cleotis Bean

10. Weather Mans

I like this movies because my brother Arturo is named for god who makes control of weather and archery. My brother actually make looks resemble Nick Cage except Arturo has skin of charcoal and left eyes that makes look crazied from accident spear throwing. There is also strong messages about evil fast foods which I have been saying for many of while now.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Cleotis Bean on November 23, 2007, 07:42:30 PM
10. Weather Mans

fuck i lol'd
y
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Cleotis Bean

9. Sin City

We had drawing stories in Sierra leone as well. Ours drawing stories though where written on papyrus and make for ash when taking fire from neighbor villages. DVDs are much more harder for burning so I like this better. The Rodriguez made new technologies for papyrus and that should get him gold medallions and speeches. I also like woman with no esteem and leather. Deep movies.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Lawlz on November 23, 2007, 07:43:24 PM
Bean clitoris.
That's actually exactly what I thought when I saw his name. navi;

Cleotis Bean

8. Revenges of Sith

I do not make understanding of why they have wars other than for pretty lights. I also did search engine for Sith so I know why they make vengeance but all I get is moneys. Still the graphicals are for excellence and the words reminded of grade school. I also like when the blackened robot yells no because it made me remind of Van Damme from every movie ever

Cleotis Bean

7. Mr and Mrs Smith

I only like this movie for giving my wife moisture necessary for genital wrestling. The rest was dumb for like americans marijuana laws.

Cleotis Bean

KonohaShinobi

Cleotis Bean

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 23, 2007, 07:52:33 PM
Stop sucking so much then. burned;

Are you trying for burning me? If so, you needs to stop being as funnies as babies being raped.

Go Up