April 19, 2024, 08:24:23 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Death Penalty

Started by Actingman00, November 22, 2007, 09:03:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

guff

Quote from: _Ichimaru_Gin_ on December 20, 2007, 05:25:14 PM
Skin cells are alive.
not quite sure but i don't think they're very sentient, sapient, or self-aware much
The embryo isn't alive until a certain amount of time after conception.
what amount of time
i'm also relatively certain that the fusion of the sperm and egg does not produce a dead zygote that is then resurrected at a later date psyduck;
Maybe you should go educate yourself.
maybe you should find a professional because i don't think your current system is working very well
Quote from: Lawlz on December 20, 2007, 05:31:58 PM
Actually, the cells of a fetus are about as alive as the inside of your mouth.
fetuses am not embryos
Quote from: Lawlz on December 20, 2007, 05:31:58 PM
...and they're also not thinking.
uh depends
embryos, if that's what you meant, then yeah pretty much
fetuses, uh also depends because that covers all development from eight weeks after conception or so all the way to birth and also depends on what you consider to be thinking but

musica.cards

Quote from: Commodore Guff on December 20, 2007, 05:42:02 PMi'm also relatively certain that the fusion of the sperm and egg does not produce a dead zygote that is then resurrected at a later date psyduck;

I think he's saying that the embryo doesn't have a life until a certain point in time. How you are getting the resurrection thing, I may never know.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

guff

Quote from: some_person on December 22, 2007, 10:39:07 AM
I think he's saying that the embryo doesn't have a life until a certain point in time.
i know, and he's retarded
Quote from: some_person on December 22, 2007, 10:39:07 AM
How you are getting the resurrection thing, I may never know.
sperms am be alive
eggs am be alive
when they do the fusion dance, they am become a zygote
zygote am be alive
weeaboo man person would seem to think that when the zygote becomes an embryo, it is no longer alive psyduck;
if it's not alive, how is it capable of cell division dunno maybe it's magic

musica.cards

I understand now v; Sorry for the misunderstanding v;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up