Well we know one of the first bands to appear in Guitar Hero III and Rock Band.

Started by The Oggmonster, May 08, 2007, 11:42:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Oggmonster

And it is Queens of the Stone Age.

"Tracks from "Era Vulgaris" are slated to show up in the Madden 08 and NASCAR 08 video games, as well as both the upcoming Guitar Hero III and Rock Band."

And here is the link to the source:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/queens_of_the_stone_age_unveiled_new_lineup.html

I am thrilled to see Queens of the Stone Age in another Guitar Hero game.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Andrew1911

That's terrible news.  gonk;

Not because of the song but because that is the fucking song they choose to hype the game. Why not announce a kickass Bowie song like Rebel Rebel or give us big news like a Weezer tune? FUCK!  gonk;

The Oggmonster

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 08, 2007, 12:12:41 PM
That's terrible news.  gonk;

Not because of the song but because that is the fucking song they choose to hype the game. Why not announce a kickass Bowie song like Rebel Rebel or give us big news like a Weezer tune? FUCK!  gonk;

Thats only one song, so far.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Go Up