The most important thing man will ever know

Started by Selkie, November 20, 2007, 03:30:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bleedingassassin

Universe is an interesting conception :D
But I've always wondered what it looked like before the universe began. Or perhaps the universe was always there. No origin? >_> So anyway, it's like a complex thing which human minds are limited too but our knowledge is growing and it may take millions or billions of years to understand a fraction of what the universe is like.

Garahe

Quote from: unwelc0med on November 20, 2007, 03:32:19 PM
what would a universe be part of psyduck;

The Multiverse. The Multiverse is basically an absolutely gargantuan expanse where not even faster-than-light travel would get you somewhere. Now, the Multiverse houses... well... Everything. Chances are the Multiverse is the highest level of existance, becase why the fuck would we need more than one multiverse? Anyways, you could probably enter other universes from it. Somehow.

We'd have to be like, gods in order to leave OUR universe, let alone leave it, travel across the multiverse and enter a new one.
HOLY COW I'M TOTALLY GOING SO FAST-AW FUCK

Selkie

Quote from: Qualanx on December 21, 2007, 07:26:47 AM
The Multiverse. The Multiverse is basically an absolutely gargantuan expanse where not even faster-than-light travel would get you somewhere. Now, the Multiverse houses... well... Everything. Chances are the Multiverse is the highest level of existance, becase why the fuck would we need more than one multiverse? Anyways, you could probably enter other universes from it. Somehow.

We'd have to be like, gods in order to leave OUR universe, let alone leave it, travel across the multiverse and enter a new one.

I was always interested in ther concept that maybe the different levels were never-ending.

Like, there was a level on multiple multiverses, and then another level of multiple whatever those would be called, and so on, just for infinity.

it would sure take care of the concept of how can there be nothing after we leave whatever is the last reaches, because then it would mean that there ISN'T nothing, it expands for infinity.

Go Up