April 18, 2024, 10:37:32 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Any one heard that.........

Started by Gman61, November 19, 2007, 08:40:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gman61

I heard that UPS was making a muslim christmas stamp to honor the muslims in 9/11. If this is true I think it is stupid and insulting to the familys of the dead

Daddy

UPS makes stamps?
I'm pretty sure that's the USPS.

Also, just because the hijackers are Islamic Extremists doesn't mean that all Muslims are evil people who go around reciting the Takbir and crashing planes into buildings.

There are many innocent muslims affected in a negative way.   They are being singled out for their religion now. 

Gman61

I know. I heard that the stamps were honoring the muslims who died in 9/11 and other terrorist attacks

Tri4se

Quote from: Gman61 on November 20, 2007, 01:39:54 PM
I know. I heard that the stamps were honoring the muslims who died in 9/11 and other terrorist attacks

Then why do you think it's stupid?  psyduck;

unwelc0med

Quote from: Nox on November 20, 2007, 04:42:41 PM
Then why do you think it's stupid?  psyduck;
why do they only honor the muslims?  psyduck;

Tri4se

Quote from: Unwelc0med on November 20, 2007, 06:08:53 PM

Because there the only ones who haven't been honored yet, and have been talking crap from other stereotypical Americans?  psyduck;

unwelc0med

Quote from: Nox on November 20, 2007, 06:29:28 PM
Because there the only ones who haven't been honored yet, and have been talking crap from other stereotypical Americans?  psyduck;

O I C [spoiler] you muslim [/spoiler]

Tri4se

unwelc0med

V

Himu

I think he thinks they're honoring the muslim who hijacked the plane? 

guff

hey you're all idiots for not posting this already

if you're too lazy or retarded to read the article:

suggestion: believe everything you read in e-mails

Feynman

Quote from: Unwelc0med on November 20, 2007, 06:08:53 PM

Because there were muslims that died in the towers.

Besides, the terrorists aren't Muslims... it's not jihad it's stupidity. The whole Muslim society outcasts terrorists because it completely contradicts the belief of peace that Islam puts much emphasis on. The taliban and retards like Osama call themselves Muslim, but they really don't believe in Islam--they're just idiots that just really hate westerners... like Hitler with Jews.

unwelc0med

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 21, 2007, 02:38:09 PM
Because there were muslims that died in the towers.

Besides, the terrorists aren't Muslims... it's not jihad it's stupidity. The whole Muslim society outcasts terrorists because it completely contradicts the belief of peace that Islam puts much emphasis on. The taliban and retards like Osama call themselves Muslim, but they really don't believe in Islam--they're just idiots that just really hate westerners... like Hitler with Jews.

is this a topic near and dear to your heart bassir? But yeah, thanks for clearing that up burned;

guff

Quote from: Unwelc0med on November 21, 2007, 04:42:52 PM
is this a topic near and dear to your heart bassir? But yeah, thanks for clearing that up burned;
uh i don't think he really cleared it up at all, given that they're not only honoring the muslims, and that it has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 anyways psyduck;

Go Up