April 16, 2024, 07:23:08 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

im glad i only had cringrey ratheist shit and not BIGOTRY in my old posts  akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood; akudood;

YPrrrr

God even back in 2007 I was having stupid semantic arguments with other staff members for hours at a time how does anyone stand me

At least I didn't post any Geno-level shit though lololol

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 04:20:04 AM
Oh this was like about 3 years ago lol. but i believe it's probably not too uncommon in a lot of colleges across the US now. maybe not in like texas idk. student affairs is basically a walking tumblr department though honestly.

somehow i've managed to largely avoid this idiocy, and i'm in new york lol

Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 04:20:04 AM"hi i'm haley, i like cats, and my preferred pronouns are she/her! what's your name and pp???" which sounds completely ridiculous as you can imagine lol. none of us really followed those rules after the seminar though.

jesus christ

it just sounds so phony awdood;

i it's guess because it really would be phony to pretend as if any more than a mere 2% of the population uses pronouns that don't align with how they present

Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 04:20:04 AM
but yes!! i agree with you completely tec. and i used to think it was probably just a tumblr thing, but i've seen it increasingly all around me as well. especially with younger people. the good intentions to inform are there, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. sure, there are a lot of ignorant, hateful, and judgmental people still left in the world, but there are still a lot of people who just aren't informed or who have no experience dealing with a certain subject. why be another or the first negative experience to add to their collection when you can instead be an example or the exception to their rule?

oh my god

i couldn't have described this phenomenon more succinctly and precisely if i tried :'(

[spoiler]and they wonder why trump won srs[/spoiler]

Quote from: YPargh on July 10, 2017, 02:16:00 PM
how does anyone stand me

We enjoy the challenge. jackodood;

C.Mongler

Quote from: Himu on July 10, 2017, 03:22:53 AM
Quote from: Geno on August 25, 2008, 03:08:35 PM
Quote from: ââ,,¢Â¥Betaââ,,¢Â¥ on August 25, 2008, 07:32:39 AM
If a man wants to cut a cantaloupe in half and stuff it under his bra, he should be able to. America is the place where anyone can do anything anywhere.  baddood;
I find it funny that our country is starting to be ok with trannys and shit but when you see a pedophile people start freaking out and taking out the torches.

Like its any worse.
i know this post is old as fuck but WOW lol
holy shit lmao i kind of want to PM this to Geno on facebook just to see how embarrassed he would get for saying this shit at one point in his life lmao

not that i'm any better tbf, it's been 10 years we've all learnt and grownt

Hiro

maybe geno's just really accepting of pedophiles

Travis

Like this post if you still agree with Geno in 2017.

C.Mongler

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 12, 2017, 10:19:50 AM
If a man wants to cut a cantaloupe in half and stuff it under his bra, he should be able to. America is the place where anyone can do anything anywhere.  baddood;
I find it funny that our country is starting to be ok with trannys and shit but when you see a pedophile people start freaking out and taking out the torches.

Like its any worse.
holy shit lmao i kind of want to PM this to Geno on facebook just to see how embarrassed he would get for saying this shit at one point in his life lmao

this quote has aged like a fine wine in just a few months time now that geno no longer conforms to gender norms

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 06, 2017, 06:53:55 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on July 12, 2017, 10:19:50 AM

Like its any worse.

this quote has aged like a fine wine in just a few months time now that geno no longer conforms to gender norms
wait really?

C.Mongler

yeah geno has now requested the use of 'they' pronouns. i mean i ain't knockin' on it, just seems funny given their post equating trans people with pedophiles from 9 years ago lol

@geno where ya at come in here for some laffs

YPrrrr

I guess at least that's a pronoun that actually exists within the English language...

silvertone

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 06, 2017, 08:31:57 AM
yeah geno has now requested the use of 'they' pronouns. i mean i ain't knockin' on it, just seems funny given their post equating trans people with pedophiles from 9 years ago lol

he got portland'd

C.Mongler

? ? p u t a b i r d o n i t ? ?

Travis

Quote from: SVT on November 07, 2017, 09:12:43 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on November 06, 2017, 08:31:57 AM

he got portland'd

Ezloﺕ

:)

Daddy

I was really mean to YPR even if I still find the point he was making (though he has changed on that) appalling and I would like to apologize akudood;

Go Up