March 28, 2024, 02:50:02 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Verocious

I just think they're straight up fucking weird. You were born that way. You can change it, fine. But don't you set me up for a trap.

Nyerp

Himu

Quote from: bluaki on November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM
My sudden slight interest is for a different reason. navi;
I was like "What would it be", but now I know.  Also I watched some docudrama about Gwen Araujo and I don't know why trannies would want to have sex with someone who was the same sex before they got the surgery.  No one wants a trap.

The spy who loves you

Quote from: Lalie on July 03, 2008, 06:24:20 PM
I was like "What would it be", but now I know.  Also I watched some docudrama about Gwen Araujo and I don't know why trannies would want to have sex with someone who was the same sex before they got the surgery.  No one wants a trap.
Bluaki doesn't make sense.:0

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Dullahan

I don't have a problem with them. It's just I think they're weird and ugly.

:atomsk:

It would be kind of awkward being around them at first, but I'd never discriminate against them. They probably get enough crap as it is.

Det in F♯ Major

Wouldn't transsexuals hurt someone they're dating if they didn't tell the person they were transsexual?  O_0

For example, a woman gets surgery to become a man and ends up looking the part and starts dating a woman who has no reason to believe this person was once female. If the woman eventually brings up the subject of having sex after they've fallen in love and the transsexual admits that they/he doesn't have a penis (since that's what the woman wants), couldn't that potentially destroy the relationship and emotionally hurt the woman?

I mean, that would be a really shady tranny, but I'm sure it's happened before. I don't mean to cause controversy, I just wanted to show an example of a transsexual hurting someone.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Beta

If a man wants to cut a cantaloupe in half and stuff it under his bra, he should be able to. America is the place where anyone can do anything anywhere.  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: ââ,,¢Â¥Betaââ,,¢Â¥ on August 25, 2008, 07:32:39 AM
If a man wants to cut a cantaloupe in half and stuff it under his bra, he should be able to. America is the place where anyone can do anything anywhere.  baddood;
I find it funny that our country is starting to be ok with trannys and shit but when you see a pedophile people start freaking out and taking out the torches.

Like its any worse.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

Quote from: Geano on August 25, 2008, 03:08:35 PM
I find it funny that our country is starting to be ok with trannys and shit but when you see a pedophile people start freaking out and taking out the torches.

Like its any worse.
pedophiles cause emotional problems with kids and they'll grow up sad and depressed

trannys can shock people but probably not do any harm to them
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Like its any worse.
a pedophile would rape the shit out of a youngster goonish
it would be awkward to know someone's a tranny but it probably won't scar you for life

guff

Like its any worse.
transsexuals don't by definition have sex with people who can't legally consent doodthing;

Geno

Pedophile can also be defined as an older man having sexual relations with a 16 year old.

I didn't really mean children. Of course that's worse.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

guff

Quote from: Geano on August 25, 2008, 04:54:25 PM
Pedophile can also be defined as an older man having sexual relations with a 16 year old.

I didn't really mean children. Of course that's worse.
you're still comparing apples to oranges with penises

Go Up