March 28, 2024, 08:31:42 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Infel

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 06:07:52 PM
and you compare examples
after i called you out on saying that they do.    you still are claiming that their need for happiness prevents others from being happy.

Only You and SBKT seem to think you're right.   That's not the brightest duo on the internet.
Even then, I'm confident I'm sure as hell brighter than you. I know what he was saying, you took it the wrong way, and went and blew it way out of proportion. My opinion is formed in much the same manner, so it's automatically wrong, that, and also because I'm a dipshit. Really, A brain or a pair. Which one are you going to grow first?

THERE WAS NO FUCKING COMPARISON.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 06:07:52 PM
and you compare examples

It's not required
Quoteafter i called you out on saying that they do.    you still are claiming that their need for happiness prevents others from being happy.
You do realize my first post had 2 separate parts right?

One explained why I felt that quote was wrong, and the other part saying how I don't care what transexuals do to their bodies.

QuoteOnly You and SBKT seem to think you're right.   That's not the brightest duo on the internet.
Yeah, I forgot people considered dumb can never be right. Jeez, that  Einstein sure was retarded wasn't he?

Daddy

November 26, 2007, 06:18:50 PM #47 Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 06:22:05 PM by JMV290
Quote from: KT on November 26, 2007, 06:10:49 PM
Even then, I'm confident I'm sure as hell brighter than you. I know what he was saying, you took it the wrong way, and went and blew it way out of proportion.
yes thats cool.   I wonder if anyone else knows what he was saying besides you two dumbasses.

QuoteMy opinion is formed in much the same manner,

i incorrectly assembled this building, but that guy over there did it the same way i did so there must be no problem with it

Quoteso it's automatically wrong, that, and also because I'm a dipshit.

No, it's wrong because it makes no sense.  You're a dipshit because you kept making retarded posts

QuoteReally, A brain or a pair. Which one are you going to grow first?

o cool i already have both sir.  please use complete sentences when trying to call some one stupid.  place the question in front of the fragment, and then use a colon.  "Which one are you going to grow first: a brain or a pair?

QuoteTHERE WAS NO FUCKING COMPARISON.
examples are used to compare or contrast something.  it's obvious that he wasn't contrasting something since he said the logic was flawed.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 06:18:50 PM

examples are used to compare or contrast something.  it's obvious that he wasn't contrasting something since he said the logic was flawed.

What's an example of a dog? A beagle.

No contrast. No comparison.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 06:31:36 PM
not the same type of example you posted.
Why should anyone have the right to deny others the right to be happy?

Then my example was basically: Because there are certain situations that bring happiness to some, yet deny others happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't think there's a reference or comparison to transexuals at all in that post.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 06:35:29 PM
Why should anyone have the right to deny others the right to be happy?

Then my example was basically: Because there are certain situations that bring happiness to some, yet deny others happiness.
It's obvious that is not what he meant.  Not allowing a person to rob a bank isn't preventing them from being happy. Why mention it?

I don't think there's a reference or comparison to transexuals at all in that post.
Then don't be a fucking idiot and bring up something that had nothing to do with what he mentioned.  And you compared their situations.

also, dumbass.
[hr]

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 06:39:10 PM
It's obvious that is not what he meant.  Not allowing a person to rob a bank isn't preventing them from being happy. Why mention it? Then don't be a fucking idiot and bring up something that had nothing to do with what he mentioned.  And you compared their situations.

I still do not see where you are getting the idea that I compared their situations psyduck;

Quotealso, dumbass.
[hr]
... arguements are won by debate and evidence, not cheap insults.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 06:51:58 PM
I still do not see where you are getting the idea that I compared their situations psyduck;
By mentioning murderers in reply to a post about transsexuals and people being denied the right to happiness.

... arguements are won by debate and evidence, not cheap insults.
i guess that's why religious debates are often one sided.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 06:59:06 PM
By mentioning murderers in reply to a post about transsexuals and people being denied the right to happiness.
Once again, I separated my post. Half of it was completely unrelated to transexuals, but was a response to his thought. The other half was about transexuals, and never compared them to murderers or thieves
Quotei guess that's why religious debates are often one sided.
Yeah, because of spirituality and you can't (dis)prove God and blah blah blah more shit that doesn't mean anything to athiests anyways. That's just a futile attempt by both parties

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 07:07:43 PM
Once again, I separated my post. Half of it was completely unrelated to transexuals, but was a response to his thought. The other half was about transexuals, and never compared them to murderers or thieves
well, guess what.  his post was related to transsexuals, so why did you bring it up?

QuoteYeah, because of spirituality and you can't (dis)prove God and blah blah blah more shit that doesn't mean anything to athiests anyways. That's just a futile attempt by both parties
no, i was talking more about the evidence thing.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 07:14:48 PM
well, guess what.  his post was related to transsexuals, so why did you bring it up?

Because I disagreed with that last part because, although it works in this instance, it wouldn't work when applied generally. If I had meant to include transexuals in that part, I would have quoted his entire post
Quoteno, i was talking more about the evidence thing.
Yeah, and I was saying it was futile by both sides to argue over that because theists don't have much physical evidence, yet athiests cannot disprove him either.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 07:22:06 PM
Because I disagreed with that last part because, although it works in this instance, it wouldn't work when applied generally. If I had meant to include transexuals in that part, I would have quoted his entire post
but he was talking about transsexuals. it's obvious that he didn't support murder, since it would violate the rights of others.  the right to happiness means you have the right to happiness without violating the rights of others. 

QuoteYeah, and I was saying it was futile by both sides to argue over that because theists don't have much physical evidence, yet athiests cannot disprove him either.
you can't prove something doesn't exist.  the burden of proof is on those who claim that it does exist.

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 07:26:45 PM
but he was talking about transsexuals. it's obvious that he didn't support murder, since it would violate the rights of others.  the right to happiness means you have the right to happiness without violating the rights of others. 
I didn't say he supported it... And I was trying to say it's almost impossible for everyone to be happy without violating the rights of someone else. I'll admit my example isn't very good.

Quoteyou can't prove something doesn't exist.  the burden of proof is on those who claim that it does exist.
So there's no point arguing it.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 07:33:13 PM
I didn't say he supported it... And I was trying to say it's almost impossible for everyone to be happy without violating the rights of someone else. I'll admit my example isn't very good.
But I'm the idiot, right.

So there's no point arguing it.
but i was told that i'm going to hell

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on November 26, 2007, 07:41:42 PM
But I'm the idiot, right.
... it took you two hours to comprehend one post that even people you consider retarded understood.

Go Up