March 28, 2024, 12:58:16 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

transsexuals

Started by bluaki, November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 11:22:10 PM by bluaki
What is your opinion on transsexuals? It seems that lots of people hate them to extreme amounts for religious reasons.

Forget the rest of the stuff I had here since I'm not lying anymore. I am one and it's pretty well known by now.

Houdini

I see nothing wrong with transsexuals. Hopefully, we'll develop the technology required to perform seamless sex changes some day.

ncba93ivyase

I could never imagine myself getting it carried out, but I can understand others feeling they aren't the "right gender." So long as the person knows they're making a presumably irreversible decision and still want to go forth, let them do it. If it makes them happy along with the doctor getting paid, it's fine.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

November 19, 2007, 05:45:21 PM #3 Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 07:11:37 PM by bluaki
Quote from: Lawlz on November 17, 2007, 06:40:09 PM
I could never imagine myself getting it carried out
Huh? Are you actually saying that you'd prefer to be a girl but not that much? psyduck;

Himu

I dont mind them, but it seems a bit stupid.  Since majority of transexuals are ugly and mostly outcasts.

Gman61

There have been documented cases where a guy was born with all female hormones, so he was considered a female in a males body

bluaki

Quote from: Gman61 on November 19, 2007, 08:32:56 PM
There have been documented cases where a guy was born with all female hormones, so he was considered a female in a males body
What chromosomes did they have?

Infel

Quote from: Dahlia on November 19, 2007, 05:51:19 PM
I dont mind them, but it seems a bit stupid.  Since majority of transexuals are ugly and mostly outcasts.
Until sex changes are SEAMLESS, they'll have to deal. Otherwise, I probably would have gone YEARS ago.

Tri4se

I think it's weird, but what ever floats your boat.

Sam

I'm friends with a girl named Liz who prefers to be called Griff and i=s actually dating a guy, though a gay guy. She wants to be considered a boy on all counts. I like her. :P Not for that, and I don't like her any less because of it, she's just a nice person all around. :3

In other words, I couldn't care less about peoples preferences
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

unwelc0med

Actingman00

Quote from: bluaki on November 17, 2007, 05:05:51 PM
I know I already posted this on NSF, but oh well. This forum's Serious Discussion board is more active. >_>
What is your opinion on transsexuals? It seems that lots of people hate them to extreme amounts for religious reasons... but there are plenty of atheists here so I'm wondering what everybody's opinion on it is.
A transsexual is a person that is born one particular sex but mentally thinks of themselves or want to be the opposite sex, and often get reassignment surgery and other things to actually become the opposite gender. They can be of any sexual orientation; some transsexuals are considered homosexual after surgery and hetero before and others are vice-versa. Typically they wouldn't consider sexual intercourse as a factor towards their decision.
From a bit of looking around the internet, I found a site about it written from the viewpoint of one (http://transsexual.org/)

Meh, I'm not so good at making extensive first posts of a thread in Serious Discussion. I hope this was enough.
Before somebody asks, no, I am not a transsexual at all. I'm fully content with being (and am glad to be) a girl and I'm now the same sex as I was when I was born. My sudden slight interest is for a different reason. navi;

Well I see nothing wrong with transexuals, it's their choice and nobody elses.  If they feel like they're trapped in a body that they don't want to be in then they should be able to change.

Why should anyone have the right to deny others the right to be happy?
*Insert Sig Here*

Daddy

Quote from: Actingman00 on November 26, 2007, 03:43:15 PM

I think that's the 11th Commandment.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Actingman00 on November 26, 2007, 03:43:15 PM
You're right, we should let people rob banks and kill people they don't like so their lives can be easier.

Flawed logic.

Anyways, on the topic, I don't really care what they do, but I think the surgery is a bit drastic as it won't truly make them what they want to be.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 26, 2007, 04:05:28 PM
You're right, we should let people rob banks and kill people they don't like so their lives can be easier.

Flawed logic.

Anyways, on the topic, I don't really care what they do, but I think the surgery is a bit drastic as it won't truly make them what they want to be.
If some one is robbing a bank or killing some one then they are denying a person the right to be happy.

He said HAPPY not easier lives.

Why are you comparing a sex change to murder?

Go Up