October 01, 2024, 02:28:39 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

god im so lucky

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 17, 2007, 03:50:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

So, I walked into Toys R Us today, and immediately ran into the game section asking if they had Mario Galaxy.
They didn't. ;-;
I went to ask a different guy if he could check the back.
Nothing. ;-;
So, I walked out, disappointed. Before going home, though, I remembered that I could ask for a rain check. So I walked back in and asked the guy I talked to the first time if I could get a rain check on Galaxy and the $25.00 gift card. He told me to go wait on the line, and I guess I didn't hear him properly, so I began to leave the store again. He called me back and said that he meant on the line to purchase something, not the internet. I felt like an idiot. myface;
So anyway, once it was my turn to get a rain check, he pulled out a copy of Galaxy from under the counter and said "...I'm not supposed to sell this...but I will anyway."
I wanted to give him a hug. ^o^
So I ended up getting a copy of Galaxy and the gift card for being a persistent pest. Sweet. magician;
share your cool stories like this pls

The artist formally known

I bought it for$50  caterpie;

Commander Fuckass

I like having a sister work at gamestop and is able to check games out for you. caterpie;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

Claquesous

On the Wii launch, I woke up at about 7 because I didn't really need to get to Walmart early, since I live in a small town. I got there before 8, when they usually open, but they were already open. Lots of people were in line. Me and my dad were the 22nd group of people wanting a Wii, but they only had 20.

So we went to TRU, which was about a 30 minute drive. They had a lot, but were only selling them to people who reserved them. Fuck. So I started walking back to the car, and as soon as I got outside, an guy who had bought a Wii just a few places in line before me had called us over. Apparently, my step mom had been talking to him in line, and about how I've been waiting for a Wii for quite a while. I dunno. He offered to sell me his for $300. He had two children he bought it for, and I didn't want to take it away from them, but he insisted that he could just get them another gaming device. So I accepted, and that's how I got my Wii.

Also, I had reserved TP a few months earlier at EB Games. It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but my dad got it for me anyway.

unwelc0med

Quote from: Kefka on November 17, 2007, 03:57:02 PM
I like having a sister work at gamestop and is able to check games out for you. caterpie;

lucky ass

Infel

I found MySims in the dumpster outside my house.

Perfect condition.

NOA_Haunted

I went to walmart today and they had some, but I have to wait till xmas.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on November 19, 2007, 05:32:18 PM
I went to walmart today and they had some, but I have to wait till xmas.
lol
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Sam

I went to gamestop for guitar hero 3, which I didn't reserve, na dthey only had three copies, when they had made 21 reservations. The dude sold it to me anyway. :3

I selpt out for the Wii in my small town was walmart, first in line, I would have never guessed 50 or so people from my town wanted pne so bad, we all slept there. 'Twas mighty fun, even if I was freezing my ass off.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up