October 01, 2024, 12:46:25 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Game series you like that most people aren't interested in?

Started by mariofreak, November 17, 2007, 03:23:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak

I'm not talking about stuff like Metroid, Mario, etc. I'm talking about the more obscure or less common series that you tend to get a few games from even if they aren't widely given good review scores, alot of people don't like them, etc.

Mine:
Worms
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi
Megaman Battle Network
Fire Emblem
Donkey Konga
Madden (I know a lot of people hate it)
NCAA Football ^^
Paper Mario
Wario Ware

Himu

Samus Aran

Bullshit. The Warioware games always do well, and the Paper Mario games are very popular. Madden even more so. And Fire Emblem? Christ, how can you even put that on the list? I can't go anywhere on the web without being stampeded on by FE-fags.

Quote from: Innocence on November 17, 2007, 03:33:01 PM
Harvest Moon. wub;

FUCK YEAH

Kalahari Inkantation

Star Fox
Phoenix Wright
Kirby

I love those games. wub;
I doubt that's it, though. If I think up more, I'll edit them in. navi;
in b4 lawlz

Samus Aran

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 17, 2007, 03:41:17 PM
Star Fox
Phoenix Wright
Kirby

I love those games. wub;
I doubt that's it, though. If I think up more, I'll edit them in. navi;
in b4 lawlz

wtf

Practically everyone likes Kirby games. psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 17, 2007, 03:44:09 PM
wtf

Practically everyone likes Kirby games. psyduck;
Not today. Kirby is less popular than Metroid.

Yes, technically, Metroid isn't a very popular series. Most people don't know what the hell it is, and the todal sales of Metroid Prime 3 for the US are around 150,000 I think. Super Mario Galaxy probably sold more than that in a day. psyduck;

Fantasy Zone, Toejam and Earl (screw the third one), Darius, Gradius, Viewtiful Joe.

Also, MMBN is insanely popular with young middle schoolers, and millions of retards such as yourself buy Madden every week. psyduck; (and that's directed towards MF)

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Does Nanostray count since it's only one game right now, but there will be a second in 2008? psyduck;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

C.Mongler

Himu

mariofreak

Quote from: Speedykaz on November 17, 2007, 03:34:32 PM
Bullshit. The Warioware games always do well, and the Paper Mario games are very popular. Madden even more so. And Fire Emblem? Christ, how can you even put that on the list? I can't go anywhere on the web without being stampeded on by FE-fags.

A lot of people don't know what the hell Warioware or Fire Emblem are. And you all hate Madden, so I put that on the list too. And i didn't make it so you couldn't nitpick on my list, I made it for you to post your own, dumbass

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Quote from: miladmaaan on November 18, 2007, 10:59:45 AM
A lot of people don't know what the hell Warioware or Fire Emblem are. And you all hate Madden, so I put that on the list too. And i didn't make it so you couldn't nitpick on my list, I made it for you to post your own, dumbass

A lot of people aren't gamers in the first place. This should be directed toward the gaming community, and pretty much anyone who keeps up with Nintendo at least knows what Warioware is, and pretty much anyone who's at least played SSBM (see: everyone) has heard of Fire Emblem.

And I nitpick everything, dumbass. Deal with it.

Also, I guess my list would be...

Super Star Wars
NiGHTS
Gradius
Radiant Silvergun (only a "series" if you count Ikaruga as part of the series)

Go Up