October 01, 2024, 12:40:59 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What should I get tomorrow?

Started by Geno, November 17, 2007, 12:17:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

What?

Viva Pinata
4 (26.7%)
Gears of War
2 (13.3%)
Oblivion
1 (6.7%)
Call of Duty 4
7 (46.7%)
Assassins Creed
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Go Down

Geno

I'm not getting Mario Galaxy because I know it will drag me from my precious 360  psyduck;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ncba93ivyase

Only good 360 game is Bioshock, and it's not exclusive. Get SMG.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

If you haven't gotten Gears of War then get it.  psyduck;
Or CoD4.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

KonohaShinobi

Daddy

sothief

Assasin's Creed if you can find it
Bioshock is great, but def. not the only good game for 360

If you're an Oblivion fan and haven't played Morrowind, play Morrowind
it's probaly $15 for the Game of the Year edition
or if you haven't played Oblivion which isn't very likely I'm not sure
if the Game of the Year edition is out or that it's coming out soon.

Good luck!
I would go with Assasin's Creed

Tomboh

C.Mongler

November 17, 2007, 10:06:00 AM #8 Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 10:37:46 AM by C.Mongler
Quote from: Lawlz on November 17, 2007, 12:19:36 AM
Only good 360 game is Bioshock, and it's not exclusive. Get SMG.

Says the guy who thought the Saturn was good.

Bioshock isn't nearly as good as everyone says it is, and makes me all like "okay this is fun going back to System Shock 2 now". Go with Orange Box if you don't have it in some form, or COD4 if you have it.

oh yah u do has orange box

Placebo Headwound

Get CoD4 so I can kick your ass. burned;

The artist formally known

Viva Pinata kicks ass, just started to play it today again. It's $20 new at Best Buy.

Also lots of easy achievements if you're a fag

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 17, 2007, 10:06:00 AM
Says the guy who thought the Saturn was good.

Bioshock isn't nearly as good as everyone says it is, and makes me all like "okay this is fun going back to System Shock 2 now". Go with Orange Box if you don't have it in some form, or COD4 if you have it.

oh yah u do has orange box
Cmongler, I told him that, Bioshock is mediocre as hell. I've yet to play SS2 but I've heard that it's much better. I played Bioshock, it's fun but most games are fun to me. I liked it but I wouldn't buy it for over $20 due to the game being short and just another FPS. I do like those big daddy figurines though

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on November 17, 2007, 04:02:24 PM
Cmongler, I told him that, Bioshock is mediocre as hell. I've yet to play SS2 but I've heard that it's much better. I played Bioshock, it's fun but most games are fun to me. I liked it but I wouldn't buy it for over $20 due to the game being short and just another FPS. I do like those big daddy figurines though

I still really like it though. :'(
The presentation and what not sucked me in.

Geno

I got Viva Pinata and Assasins Creed and holy shit is Assasins Creed awesome.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Quote from: Geno. on November 17, 2007, 09:00:47 PM
I got Viva Pinata and Assasins Creed and holy shit is Assasins Creed awesome.
Get back to me when you've played it for more than 5 hours

Go Up