March 28, 2024, 12:12:28 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Illegal Immigration

Started by Gman61, November 13, 2007, 04:32:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gman61

Personally I think If they want to come legally thats fine. Half my famiy is mexican so I have nothing against mexicans.

(This counts for all caounries but I'm just stating the most prevalent one)

Veiws?

guff

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 13, 2007, 12:24:21 PM
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU! plz make your posts clearer.
he meant canaries retard :|

KuroIchigo

Ugh, had to do a effin report on this crap. There really isnt anything we can do, or more of the fact that nobody cares

The Speaker Of Words

How exactly does one go about coming here legally?
My parents came here illegally but they somehow became residents, then they became citizens through naturalization.

But seriously, I really want to know how people are supposed to come here legally. I asked my mom because she's pretty knowledgeable about everything all around, and she said there is no way. But I don't believe that at all.

guff

Quote from: XYZ on November 29, 2007, 09:50:26 PM
How exactly does one go about coming here legally?
get the right visa

elp_is_love

I believe that anyone should be allowed to move here, if they go through the proper naturalization processes and such. That's how all of our ancestors came so many years ago.

Of course, if one were to come here illegally, I believe he should be deported. He should go through the process as the rest do.

guff

Quote from: elp_is_love on December 06, 2007, 03:32:03 PM
That's how all of our ancestors came so many years ago.
Walks-With-Bears, thank you for accepting my Class-G Permanent Residence Visa and Native American Oppression 1C License. gimp;

YPrrrr

Quote from: elp_is_love on December 06, 2007, 03:32:03 PM
I believe that anyone should be allowed to move here, if they go through the proper naturalization processes and such. That's how all of our ancestors came so many years ago.

Of course, if one were to come here illegally, I believe he should be deported. He should go through the process as the rest do.
Yeah. Damn illegal immigrants.

If they at least brought some shiny beads and smallpox infested blankets to give us they could live here no problem, but nooo. Our ancestors are so much better than these assholes trying to cross our border.

Knig

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on December 06, 2007, 04:23:20 PM
Yeah. Damn illegal immigrants.

If they at least brought some shiny beads and smallpox infested blankets to give us they could live here no problem, but nooo. Our ancestors are so much better than these assholes trying to cross our border.

Their drugs are better than stupid beads.

Zeta

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on December 06, 2007, 04:23:20 PM

Considering the most there was in North America at the time were tribes, I don't see how that's comparable to crossing over a political border in the modern era.

reeper

December 12, 2007, 01:08:43 AM #11 Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 01:15:03 AM by reefer
Illegal immigration helps America to a point.

I think we should make it easier to immigrate legally from the south to America but make it harder to illegally immigrant, not really closing off the boarder because it'll cost too much money. Get rid of the whole "born in america and you get free stuff" law because it doesn't help people that pay taxes.

My mom was rear ended by an illegal, he didn't drive off, he talked to the cops and stuff claiming to pay for the damages. The police officer said "yeah he already has a court date for an old court date he didn't show up to, we can press charges but he probably won't show."

He was let off free, people had to pay for their own cars even my mom and the other two people who were hit from my mom because she couldn't do shit from the retarded hitting her from behind... blah blah blah.

Also he didn't have a drivers license and stuff.

bleedingassassin

Immigrants are what keep this country running. >_>
I'm pretty sure most Americans won't do the job that Mexicans or other illegal immigrants do.
But yeah, I guess they should go to the proper process of becoming a legal immigrant

wawi

Quote from: bleedingassassin on December 15, 2007, 07:07:41 AM
Immigrants are what keep this country running. >_>
I'm pretty sure most Americans won't do the job that Mexicans or other illegal immigrants do.
But yeah, I guess they should go to the proper process of becoming a legal immigrant

I'm sure many of the homeless people would be happy to have an income, no matter what job it is

Zeta

Quote from: bleedingassassin on December 15, 2007, 07:07:41 AM

You mean for the price they can get an illegal immigrant to do it for.

Go Up