July 04, 2024, 09:18:52 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

kreschin

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 09, 2007, 03:14:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Does Mario Galaxy ship on the 12th or is it in stores, for sale on the 12th? psyduck;

Placebo Headwound

I think for sale on the twelfth.

The artist formally known

90% of stores won't sell it until Tuesday because they get their shipments that day

Kalahari Inkantation

Fuck. The only day I would've been able to get it was Monday because I have no school then. Now I'll have to wait until Saturday. orks;

Feynman

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 09, 2007, 04:58:14 PM
Fuck. The only day I would've been able to get it was Monday because I have no school then. Now I'll have to wait until Saturday. orks;

You're in the same situation as me. I preordered it in Hicksville and I can't go there on school days, so if it's not up for sale on Monday I'll have to wait 'till Saturday.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 09, 2007, 06:03:35 PM
You're in the same situation as me. I preordered it in Hicksville and I can't go there on school days, so if it's not up for sale on Monday I'll have to wait 'till Saturday.

We're two sad peas in a pod. :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

Do you guys think Mario Galaxy will be sold out by Saturday? myface;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 11, 2007, 06:31:23 AM
Do you guys think Mario Galaxy will be sold out by Saturday? myface;

:'(

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: NINTENDUDE312 on November 11, 2007, 07:11:54 PM
:'(

Depends on where you live and what store you go to. If you live in NYC and you go to like Nintendo World, yes. if you live in a rural area, no. Go to a walmart or another department store and buy it since chances are the major game retailing stores will be sold out.

mariofreak

my mother works at target as a manager so she's going to get it from the warehouse for me tomorrow

Go Up