May 10, 2024, 01:49:25 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 20, 2008, 04:09:15 PM
lol, I am still stuck in the water temple...

In OoT or MM?

Either way, both water temples are pretty easy.

KonohaShinobi

JGE

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on March 20, 2008, 04:11:57 PM
OoT.

:(

Didn't like either of them. 

OoT water temple was way too tedious and MM water temple had shitty level design. The pre-water dungeons were much better.

Twilight Princess had a rather dragged out water temple but I loved it the most by far for it's awesome map design.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: JGE on March 20, 2008, 04:14:29 PM
Didn't like either of them. 

OoT water temple was way too tedious and MM water temple had shitty level design. The pre-water dungeons were much better.

Twilight Princess had a rather dragged out water temple but I loved it the most by far for it's awesome map design.
TP had some nice maps. I just wish the bosses were harder. The flaming goron was so easy. He had potential to be memorable.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Kazanova on March 20, 2008, 04:11:22 PM
In OoT or MM?

Either way, both water temples are pretty easy.
I got stuck in the OoT water maze and got ticked off and quit playing for a year.

Then I went back and completed it in like an hour.

Commander Fuckass

Bought Final Fantasy IX today, its such a nice RPG for the PS1, why did I miss out on it.  :(

Currently playing: FFIX, Brawl

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

JGE

Well due to the unfortunate event of me breaking my Gamecube controller, I'm back to playing Lost Odyssey.

Think I'm around the beginning of disc 2.

C.Mongler

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is currently playing on my PSP. Just ordered Conker Live and Reloaded in the mail. Up next I'm either getting Lost Odyssey, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, or Condemned 2. CHOOSE.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: C Mongler on March 20, 2008, 08:57:19 PM
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core is currently playing on my PSP.
I thought that didn't come out until the 25th. befuddlement

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Just started playing Earthbound... interesting so far

Jeez this game is hard

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on March 21, 2008, 05:33:19 PM
Just started playing Earthbound... interesting so far

Jeez this game is hard
It's easy to me.

Easily beatable in under 40 hours.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up