April 15, 2024, 11:18:04 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: miladmaaan on November 12, 2007, 12:31:02 AM
Today I bought Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition for 8 dollars and some shitty 360 college basketball game for 4 dollars. Gotta love the retarded pricing at used music stores, they don't understand games. Super Mario Sunshine was still 30 bucks, and Bioshock was only 9 dollars.

Fucking amazing game. I'm replaying it.  wub;

YPrrrr

Placebo Headwound

Placebo Headwound

Baron von Narwhal

Next Purchases: SMG tommorow, 360 + Halo and Assassin's Creed around Christmas
Just Purchased: Bleach: Blade of Fate
Most Wanted: Halo + Assassin's Creed. Also, Orange Box, Bioshock, Brawl, MP3
Just Beat: Bleach: Blade of Fate

strongbad

I'm playing it through for my first time. I just beat those 2 el giganties or whatever the fuck they're called in the sewer. So far, it's one of the best games I've ever played.

reeper

Just purchased: UR MR GAY and Ikaruga (my friend bought it from eBay through me). My parents are buying Rock Band on the 20th got Christmas and I'm buying the Zapper as well.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

reeper

Game I'm getting hopefully the day it comes out if it has peripherals. Samba de Amigo.

Commander Fuckass

Bough Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions for $35 that and FFXII revenant wings should hold me until Chrismtas and the long trip up north to go snowboarding during Christmas break  wub;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

FullmetalGanon

I might buy Guitar Hero three sometime, since im getting tired of halo and i have the money.

YPrrrr

reeper

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on November 13, 2007, 09:20:54 PM
does the ending come in a wide variety of colors?
Spoiler below

[spoiler]Ending isn't that great but Mario and Peach meet up with Bowser into one of those "oh my god that was a dream" endings but than Mario sees that one Peach look-a-like and than it turns into "oh my god it first felt like a dream but now that I see her it really did happen" endings[/spoiler]

Go Up