April 18, 2024, 05:11:19 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 24, 2020, 11:07:48 AMThey have full-on custom firmware. It's pretty easy from what I remember, and there's a clear step-by-step web guide for it:

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

I think you need a magnet and a DS flashcard maybe?? But I also did mine like 3 years ago lol, and it also depends what stock firmware its rockin' so you might not even need that much.

Other than that all you need is an SD card to put your shit on lol
i was looking at 3DS games and there is nothing that I am really excited about :(

i think that is my larger problem

C.Mongler

Lol well it can almost emulate snes and gba level stuff p much perfectly if you want to play retro stuff. There's also ways to boot DS stuff but it's kinda weird and I can't remember what the process is lol. 

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 24, 2020, 05:32:28 PMLol well it can almost emulate snes and gba level stuff p much perfectly if you want to play retro stuff. There's also ways to boot DS stuff but it's kinda weird and I can't remember what the process is lol.
yeah that is pretty cool actually. some rainy day i'll get around to modding it full of games i'll never play

strongbad

got around to trying the new melee netplay that utilizes rollback

HOLY SHIT

it's like i'm playing on a crt (granted my 144hz low lag monitor helps). also matchmaking happens within melee. absolutely amazing. might get back into this game

Hiro

finished hylics wrench;
cool game but a little clunky, 5/7

6M69I69B9

addicted to hearthstone a bit

Quote from: strongbad on September 15, 2020, 10:12:00 AMgot around to trying the new melee netplay that utilizes rollback

HOLY SHIT

it's like i'm playing on a crt (granted my 144hz low lag monitor helps). also matchmaking happens within melee. absolutely amazing. might get back into this game
dam man good to hear it
melee community has been thriving even more recently
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on September 17, 2020, 04:05:15 PMaddicted to hearthstone a bit

Quote from: strongbad on September 15, 2020, 10:12:00 AMgot around to trying the new melee netplay that utilizes rollback

HOLY SHIT

dam man good to hear it
melee community has been thriving even more recently
if you have the monitor for it you should give it a shot
it's pretty amazing

strongbad

i love not having to meet up with people to play melee lol

strongbad

ugh definitely getting hand pains after playing for a few days straight. i think i either need to get a smashbox and relearn how to play melee or move on :(

YPrrrr

Gaming's a young man's game, sorry bub

silvertone

Hiro

you could just try playing a little less often

YPrrrr

Yea but you can't be good if you play less often

Nyerp

odin sphere is the most droppable game in existence

Thyme

Quote from: Nyerp on September 18, 2020, 04:39:23 PModin sphere is the most droppable game in existence

as someone who dropped it pretty early on, agreed

Go Up