April 16, 2024, 11:43:04 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on December 11, 2019, 04:16:53 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on December 11, 2019, 10:07:41 AMwell i finally played through undertale. just the neutral ending for now, though i made it harder than necessary on myself by severely limiting my kill count lol

anyway, it was great. very charming.
a side, bitch!!!!!

YPrrrr

I wanted to replay Undertale but I did a Pacifist run first and can't bring myself to kill anyone now

TooB

I played for about a couple hours and can't get into it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: TooB on December 12, 2019, 06:09:28 AMI played for about a couple hours and can't get into it.

you played through at least a third of the game then lol

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on December 11, 2019, 04:16:53 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on December 11, 2019, 10:07:41 AMwell i finally played through undertale. just the neutral ending for now, though i made it harder than necessary on myself by severely limiting my kill count lol

anyway, it was great. very charming.
pick a side, bitch!!!!!

i wanted to do pacifist, but i accidentally killed toriel right at the beginning because once her health is low enough, the next hit immediately kills her because her defense drops to nothing. i had no idea that if you just kept trying to spare enough times it would eventually work, i assumed spare wouldn't work at all unless yellow. so i thought maybe i have to hurt her enough first or something lmfao

after killing her accidentally, i just kept going and didn't kill anything at all until i started having a ton of trouble on metatton, at which point i reluctantly decided to kill a few enemies and gain a few levels to give myself a little more health

...at which point i ended up not really needing that extra health because i got the hang of the fight lmao

but yeah i will do pacifist when i replay the game

Samus Aran

got that genesis mini in the mail 2day

Classic

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Just beat the black eagle run of fe3k. As soon as I hear it I started a new game + as golden deer. Really loved Black Eagles tho.

Also I really like the support system in this game. I think all FE games had some sort of inter+character story shit, but this was really top notch. Reminded me of the side action things on FFIX.  Made me more invested in all the characters.

Also I fucked up and set myself up to marry Manuela but chickened out at the last minute and went with edelgard.

Just got Luigi's Mansion 3 and Links Awakening. Started Luigi's Mansion tonight and will play links Awakening after

Nyerp

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on December 17, 2019, 12:30:52 AMhollow knight is great so far
Yea that game is awesome and I don't even like metroidvanias normally

silvertone

YPrrrr

It is but I'm still enjoying the co-op in it. Although whoever plays Gooigi seems to get to do more stuff

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 18, 2019, 04:34:21 AMIt is but I'm still enjoying the co-op in it. Although whoever plays Gooigi seems to get to do more stuff
d about gooigi

Apparently I'm halfway done with it now.

C.Mongler

like 3 lol i have played like 4 matches and then my pc died

but i fixed it and reinstalling now maybe ill play again lol

ME##

Grant got me FFXII on the Switch for Giftmas giggle;

Go Up