March 28, 2024, 03:40:58 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Nyerp on August 03, 2019, 03:40:56 PMfinished yakuza kiwami. it was okay but this series isn't for me lol

Oh shit I just realized I basically abandoned Yakuza 0

don't let's

C.Mongler

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i just bought turok for the switch

handheld mode sucks but docked with a pro controller is way better.

don't let's

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 10, 2019, 12:23:06 PMi just bought turok for the switch

handheld mode sucks but docked with a pro controller is way better.

I almost want to get this https://www.limitedrungames.com/products/switch-limited-run-43-turok-preorder

but $30 might be a little bit too much for a physical version when digital is cheaper

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

replayed mario rpg. still love this game.

making a video about it, but i have to finish the script and get some footage of stuff i didn't bother with during my actual playthrough, like footage of battles with peach in the team, and bowser's and peach's spells

don't let's

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 12, 2019, 11:59:44 PMreplayed mario rpg. still love this game.

making a video about it, but i have to finish the script and get some footage of stuff i didn't bother with during my actual playthrough, like footage of battles with peach in the team, and bowser's and peach's spells

I watched somebody's playthrough a couple months ago and I realized that I apparently did not remember anything that happened after the axem rangers until the smithy fight.

6M69I69B9

just pulled the sickest tetris 99 comeback ive ever done holy hell
even clipped it https://bit.ly/2H6dzKA
aftermath: https://i.imgur.com/da4WnQg.png

never in my time playing have I ever been this dominant at top 10

Quote from: Samus Aran on August 12, 2019, 11:59:44 PMreplayed mario rpg. still love this game.

man smrpg is a timeless gem
and v kool ill watch when it releases
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

Quote from: don't let's on August 13, 2019, 04:23:13 PM

I watched somebody's playthrough a couple months ago and I realized that I apparently did not remember anything that happened after the axem rangers until the smithy fight.

oh man what? bowser's castle is one of the coolest parts of the game.

Nyerp

beat darksiders 2

lmao i need to stop playing sequels to games i didn't care much for

C.Mongler

ive been playing a shitload of outer wilds lately, and holy fuck is this one of the best games ive ever played

Thyme

Quote from: Nyerp on August 20, 2019, 01:01:55 AMbeat darksiders 2

lmao i need to stop playing sequels to games i didn't care much for

#damn

i preferred this one to the first one tbh

Nyerp

what did you like more about it? 1 and 2 are around the same level of "meh" to me

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 20, 2019, 09:19:30 AMive been playing a shitload of outer wilds lately, and holy fuck is this one of the best games ive ever played
never heard of it what's that?

Go Up