April 16, 2024, 10:23:46 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

AAAAAAAA

Cool, thanks. I think I'll wait for a price drop.

I haven't really played a Kirby since 64 - maybe a little bit of some of the GBA ones, but not enough that I'd count them. I didn't really like 64 that much when it came out, but loved Super Star.

TooB

bluaki

Quote from: TooB on January 02, 2019, 07:20:09 PMWhere can I get Robobot for $20?
Looks like I was wrong, the $20 price I saw recently was a temporary holiday sale on the eShop (and maybe one or two physical retailers) that ended around new year's. Triple Deluxe, on the other hand, has a permanent price drop to $20 under Nintendo Selects.

6M69I69B9

I got rank 1 survivor for the first time in Dead by Daylight
was so happy even if rank doesnt truly matter past rank 10 tbh (better teams you can be matched up with compared to lower ranks)
but i unlocked the achievement at least lol
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

finished Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

wrench;

ClassicTyler

Got NSMBUD when it came out and Picuniku last Thursday

Nyerp

Nyerp

Commander Fuckass

Playing KHIII and very disappointed so far
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

TooB

Nyerp

beat kh3, but i still have a lot left to do!

some aspects were a little disappointing, but overall it was pretty great

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on February 04, 2019, 10:19:25 PMbeat kh3, but i still have a lot left to do!

some aspects were a little disappointing, but overall it was pretty great

What's the "a lot left to do?"

And what did you find disappointing?

Nyerp

i never really revisited the worlds so i have plenty of minigames to play, battle gates to complete, lucky emblems to find, etc. plus, i haven't seen the secret ending yet!

as for disappointments, the lack of returning kh-original worlds (besides cutscenes) is a big one for me. i mean, i guess we've seen hollow bastion and destiny islands and others plenty of times before, but it would have been neat, you know? also what the fuck happened to the final fantasy characters??? they've never been THAT important to the story, but......why on earth are they just completely missing?????? another thing that bothered me is that the trailers spoiled basically EVERYTHING. this has nothing to do with the game itself, but it was a little disheartening when i realized that none of the worlds took me by surprise. as for my final complaint, kairi being damsel'd yet again after she trained offscreen sucked. would have liked for her to finally do something in this one.

this is making it sound like i dislike the game lol. but this game has the best disney worlds in the entire series, and the sheer amount of payoff for all the weird plot nonsense the series has been setting up since kh2 was amazing. but the game could have been even better, is all i'm saying.

TooB

Go Up