April 18, 2024, 12:18:24 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Kalahari Inkantation

i have no idea lol, i don't own a sw*tch

that other thread is just the grand boyah online gaming id repository, you can share whatever unique id the sw*tch uses (whether it's user-customizable usernames or fukken friend chodes or w/e) there if you're looking for friends

wawi

Quote from: Magyarorszag on June 29, 2018, 08:24:33 PM
i have no idea lol, i don't own a sw*tch

that other thread is just the grand boyah online gaming id repository, you can share whatever unique id the sw*tch uses (whether it's user-customizable usernames or fukken friend chodes or w/e) there if you're looking for friends

Okay but I only wanted you as my friend

Kalahari Inkantation

I can only handle so much temptation before I fall for yet another one of Nintendo's tricks, and you're only pushing me towards buying one. >.<

but i fully intend to resist that temptation until at least smash 5 comes out lol

so stay tuned wariodood;

Samus Aran

i started the new god of war the other day

also i ordered wild guns reloaded and image fight (pc engine)

YPrrrr

I beat God of War. The story was pretty entertaining but the enemy variety was really repetitive so idk 8/10

Also beat Celeste which was pretty charming despite me literally dying over 1000 times. Idk 8/10 too

Thyme

i see aubrey is a fellow giver of 8s to everything giggle;

Thyme

thymeratings this year so far

hm, maybe more like giving 7s to everyth befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

d'aww lote giggle;

last obtained: gauntlet: slayer edition dittodood;

don't let's

One thing about axiom verge, at least right at the beginning, is the floor level obstacles that you have to shoot to get through some of the doorways. The one's that you have to crouch down for or get right up on and angle shoot, at least with the starter weapon. I don't know if this trend continues.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: donʼt letʼs on July 01, 2018, 12:52:01 PM
One thing about axiom verge, at least right at the beginning, is the floor level obstacles that you have to shoot to get through some of the doorways. The one's that you have to crouch down for or get right up on and angle shoot, at least with the starter weapon. I don't know if this trend continues.

keep us up to date nyandood;

mfw i still haven't played it lol

don't let's

Quote from: Magyarorszag on July 01, 2018, 01:13:27 PM
Quote from: donʼt letʼs on July 01, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

keep us up to date nyandood;

mfw i still haven't played it lol
I've been waiting until I got a controller because I tried for a few minutes with a keyboard and mouse and there was no way I was gonna continue trying that. And I just got a steam controller () and a steam link on Friday, so I'll be trying to play like that.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: donʼt letʼs on July 01, 2018, 01:47:27 PM
And I just got a steam controller () and a steam link on Friday, so I'll be trying to play like that.

rofl keep us up to date on that too sillydood;

i just use my ps3/4 controllers for pc gayming, and i could also use my wii u pro controllers if i wanted i guess

TooB

I bought the disc version of axiom verge on ps4 and still haven't played it

Go Up