September 20, 2024, 08:17:38 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by The artist formally known, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Quote from: #rektron on June 02, 2013, 06:17:16 PM
>google "the rest of us"

>results:

i lol'd

but yes i do vaguely remember an nsider-related forum by that name
trou closed down and became etoh.be

Kalahari Inkantation

ugh, i wish they'd make an eba sequel, that was one of the best experiences the ds has to offer :(

Snowy

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Snowy on June 02, 2013, 06:20:06 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu!_Tatakae!_Ouendan

goowan

i know about that, but it doesn't count as it's pretty much just the jp version of eba lol

[spoiler]

although ouendan has a true sequel of its own, but i want something that actually has a chance of being released here :'([/spoiler]

Nyerp

TooB

Quote from: #rektron on June 02, 2013, 06:18:54 PM
ugh, i wish they'd make an eba sequel, that was one of the best experiences the ds has to offer :(

TooB

Sorry but if thats one of the best experiences the system has, the ds should have failed.

TooB

That might be exaggerating but needless to say, i didn't like the game nearly as much as you did.

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

i don't know how it's possible to dislike eba, unless you hate music games in general goowan

[spoiler]

and i hate music games in general, but still loved eba rofl[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

john wouldn't know a goddamn good music game if it jumped up and bit him on the end of his fuckin' dick
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

eba seems like a hard game to dislike all that much considering it's basically just simple fun with no strings attached

it's the kind of game you could easily not care about at all if it's not your thing but i can't think of anything inherently wrong with it

Samus Aran

also just sayin john probably plays more music games than anyone here lol

Thyme

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on June 02, 2013, 07:59:40 PM
john wouldn't know a goddamn good music game if it jumped up and bit him on the end of his fuckin' dick

the terrible rhythm heaven attack of 2009 :(

ME##

Go Up