April 16, 2024, 07:10:51 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Samus Aran

started playing Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale and i'm like, immediately taken aback by how much i love this game as a concept and how fuckin cute it is

strongbad

started playing Hunt Showdown and holy shit I didn't expect to like this game so much

definitely went under the radar over the past couple years

Samus Aran

finished Recettear, at least one playthrough of it. i plan on doing more with this game. it's honestly excellent, i enjoyed it a lot. just goes to show how much of a sucker i am for fresh game concepts and micromanagement and dungeon crawling, despite the game being a budgety old indie rpg with a lot of things kept VERY basic (like the dungeon crawling)

wonderfully cute and fun game

silvertone

I got about half of the endings of Ib this week and looked up the rest. Cool game

Samus Aran

acquired over the past week:

star ocean: first departure
silent hill: origins
star fox assault
spyro reignited trilogy

C.Mongler

a homie got me death's door and boomerang x for my birthday, excited to give both a go

Hiro

in the last week-ish I've bought
Link's Awakening 2019
Monster Hunter Rise
New Pokemon Snap
Pikmin 3 Deluxe
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
and last month I finally got Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

in the next month or so I plan on getting Astral Chain, Guilty Gear Strive, and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles  >.<

YPrrrr

Damn dude you're creating quite the backlog!

Hiro

tell me about it lol, I'll try to spread out my future purchases a bit more

Thyme

Quote from: YPrrrr on July 28, 2021, 06:42:28 AMDamn dude you're creating quite the backlog!

lmao i'm at 313 right now

YPrrrr

Hiro

yeah I don't know how big my actual backlog is lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Hiro on July 28, 2021, 02:53:22 PMtell me about it lol, I'll try to spread out my future purchases a bit more

no, thats lame. just continually always be buying games like i am

Samus Aran

speaking of buying games i just bought The Letter and FFIII (pixel remaster) on Steam. the latter i'm still not sold on - as much as i appreciate the new music, i'm mad that the old ost isn't also included apparently? or at least i haven't seen anything about that. i hope i'm proven wrong. i know there's also some graphical issues which apparently have simple fixes but it's incredibly stupid that they're there to begin with. i kinda got this just because it's probably the best way to play 3 atm. hopefully the pixel remasters of 4-6 will not have the same graphical issues.

so in addition to those, i also just bought the LRG release of No More Heroes on Switch and Disgaea D2 on PS3.

6M69I69B9

i have 3 games in my main backlog and i dont know why ive put them off for so damn long lol
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck