April 19, 2024, 04:43:39 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

ME##

strongbad

started playing the new Trackmania game

awesome game the subscription model is kind of stupid but $10/year for modern Trackmania is probably worth it

Samus Aran

played through mega man: the power battle, and mega man 2: the power fighters. these are arcade games that are extras on my ps2 mega man anniversary collection. pretty neat little extras but they're not that good really lol, they're fine for what they are

6M69I69B9

On the side, been playing Hanafuda again in Clubhouse Games.
Found a rival and it's been fun playing with the guy. 
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

Thyme

just replaced my left joycon's stick badass

C.Mongler

I replaced both my sticks a couple months back. 

One of them already drifts again lmao

strongbad

fall guys is awesome

i still haven't won yet though :(

C.Mongler

oh ya its lotsa fun we should all fall guy squad

also i have been playing a shitload of thps 3 so i broke and preordered thps 1+2. got the warehouse demo, it actually feels really good so i'm pretty amped for this shit to come out in 2 weeks n some change happydood;

strongbad

damn when did all these sick ass 3DS XLs come from

the samus one and the snes one

it's okay though i still have the cool one that i bought from popsi

strongbad

strongbad

C.Mongler

i have the samus one lol

i also have the mario black friday regular sized on

i kind of want a 2DS XL tho for basically no reason since i barely touch my current 2 anymore, i just like the 2/3DS lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 24, 2020, 09:40:53 AMi also have the mario black friday regular sized on
oh hey that's the one that i have

yeah i don't really have any desire to go bigger. also i haven't turned this thing on in over a year.. probably due to the switch. how's the modding situation for these? can i just buy a flashcard/install something ezpz and have infinity games?

C.Mongler

They have full-on custom firmware. It's pretty easy from what I remember, and there's a clear step-by-step web guide for it:

https://3ds.hacks.guide/

I think you need a magnet and a DS flashcard maybe?? But I also did mine like 3 years ago lol, and it also depends what stock firmware its rockin' so you might not even need that much.

Other than that all you need is an SD card to put your shit on lol

Go Up