April 23, 2024, 09:08:57 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

C.Mongler

Quote from: ME## on July 04, 2020, 10:44:03 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on July 04, 2020, 10:23:03 PMI'm playin it, I'm on Seattle day 2 I think lol

That day was rough tbh

How r u liking it so far
just got to day 3 actually but pause when i got to the cutscene starting it lol
it's really good so far, though these games are far too intense for me to play more than like an hour at a time lol. i spoiled the game for myself pre release, but ive still been v interested to see how lots of these things play out :)

silvertone

beat ion fury then downloaded some custom maps for it

strongbad

Thyme

C.Mongler

I've been playing a shitload of hades game is great

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 06, 2020, 05:53:59 PMI've been playing a shitload of hades game is great
That game has tempted me

I watched the noclip documentary on its development and it was a pretty cool game to see the behind the scenes of

ME##

strongbad

hey guys i placed in the lowest possible ranking in valorant lol

Kalahari Inkantation

July 16, 2020, 11:46:04 PM #21204 Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 11:54:12 PM by Magyarorszag
managed to get the very last (msrp) special edition copy of The Lust of Ass II from amzn a few weeks ago omgyay lubdoods;

have yet to start it though lol

also preordered Goats of Sushi which is exceedingly rare for me but i wanted to secure the special edition of that too

as far as that game goes i'm buying in on pure faith that it'll hopefully be at least decent please oh god don't fail me sucker punch putindisapproves;

C.Mongler

isnt the review consensus that sushi is basically samurai ass creed lol might still get it for my bday cuz i dunno what else to tell these schmucks i call my FAMILY to get me lol

Quote from: strongbad on July 06, 2020, 07:31:46 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on July 06, 2020, 05:53:59 PMI've been playing a shitload of hades game is great
That game has tempted me

I watched the noclip documentary on its development and it was a pretty cool game to see the behind the scenes of
yeah its very very good. i would say its not like top tier in terms of every run feeling fresh and new, though certainly there's a lot they could add between now and the 1.0 release, but god damn does it look good as shit and feels good as shit to play

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 17, 2020, 08:52:35 AMisnt the review consensus that sushi is basically samurai ass creed lol might still get it for my bday cuz i dunno what else to tell these schmucks i call my FAMILY to get me lol

Quote from: strongbad on July 06, 2020, 07:31:46 PM
That game has tempted me

yeah its very very good. i would say its not like top tier in terms of every run feeling fresh and new, though certainly there's a lot they could add between now and the 1.0 release, but god damn does it look good as shit and feels good as shit to play
you think worth waiting for 1.0 or hop in now?

C.Mongler

it feels very complete now if you're considering it. i haven't made it that far yet, but all that's really missing apparently is the 'true' ending, as well as just continuing to add more content

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on July 17, 2020, 08:52:35 AMisnt the review consensus that sushi is basically samurai ass creed lol might still get it for my bday cuz i dunno what else to tell these schmucks i call my FAMILY to get me lol

yeah i just looked at the reviews lol

>83 on metashitdick
>yet another big beautiful open world that serves as nothing more than pretty filler

Looks like I'm the one who got suckered. putindisapproves;

oh well it is still genuinely æstheticc af and i do like the premise and the combat is apparently decent so i'll give it a shot lol

tfw skyrim STILL has the best-executed open world since skyrim

you'd think that'd be a pretty low bar to at least match, but nine years later and it still hasn't been SocksDood;

AAAAAAAA

What makes Skyrim's open world stand out for you? I could not get into it.

Go Up