April 22, 2024, 11:37:20 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on May 18, 2020, 02:24:46 PMgiving subnautica a second shot, in freedom mode this time (no hunger/thirst)

i like crafting, but i can't with this survival stuff, this is much more enjoyable
i played subnautica for like an hour or two and did not find anything particularly enjoyable about it

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I got so damn close to beating Downwell this game is frustrating lol

6M69I69B9

omg i got two invictus wins today!  usually i only get like one every other month
5/10 until i get the badge omgggg

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on May 20, 2020, 06:36:02 PMI got so damn close to beating Downwell this game is frustrating lol

searched that up
seems kool

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on May 21, 2020, 07:09:48 PMomg i got two invictus wins today!  usually i only get like one every other month
5/10 until i get the badge omgggg

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on May 20, 2020, 06:36:02 PMI got so damn close to beating Downwell this game is frustrating lol

searched that up
seems kool

u should get it its like 3 bucks

6M69I69B9

ok well someone showed me tetr.io
decided to see how id stack up on pc bc all my life i've played on nintendo consoles
i have clocked 65 seconds for the 40 line sprint, idk if i can touch 59...im hitting a plateau with these runs.
im ranked around 1500th on tetr.io and for now have 70% wr
im kinda scared to drop down now lmao

unfortunately i can't beat the S tier keyboard titans that do triple t-spins on command though, shiet is crazy

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

6M69I69B9

silvertone

beat halo 2 and reach... then started playing marathon 2 but i just listened to the main menu theme for 30 mins and went to bed

strongbad

bought n++ on switch and have been digging it. maybe it will replace slay the spire as the my go to. i think thyme is the only one here who has really gotten into it? loved n+ back on 360 and even though i own n++ on steam it's a game that works much better on a console/handheld for some dumb reason.

crisp platforming

Thyme

Nyerp

ME##

So I got TLoU:Part Deux and so far I have to say it's good, but not outstanding.  I'm shocked that after the prologue it just slaps you down in Seattle without even making you at least travel a little bit for yourself.  I know the original basically cut out the entire US between Jackson and Pittsburgh but damn they just wanted to hurry it up.

Thyme

Quote from: Thyme on June 18, 2020, 06:39:15 PMhey uh

outer wilds is pretty cool

update: it's very cool and i just beat it

uuuuuhhh needed a bit of a nudge at the end >_<'

i especially liked how you progress just by learning stuff
no key items (except that one at the end), no upgrades, just learn how to do certain things

Nyerp

C.Mongler

yea the last couple of sections of that game are head scratchers for sure, but you feel like a fucking galaxy brain (heh heh) when u figure it out

i bought outer wilds again on steam even though there's kind of no point since, like you said, I know everything lol, but i wanna fly around and visit my old pals

Samus Aran

i started playing arkham knight because i had this dream during a depression nap that i was playing an arkham game but i've already played the two really good ones but i really had to scratch this itch after i woke up so like here we are

the batmobile sucks lmao

Go Up