April 16, 2024, 03:00:30 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on January 24, 2020, 10:07:09 AMtell me if it's worth the $30

Haven't played it yet, but I'm already leaning towards no

TooB

Quote from: TooB on January 24, 2020, 07:30:27 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on January 24, 2020, 10:07:09 AMtell me if it's worth the $30

Haven't played it yet, but I'm already leaning towards no

Nvm. Totally is...

....kinda

Samus Aran

my hori mini pad 64 arrived. the thing is a godsend. a smaller n64 controller with a gamecube analog stick.

i did a super rusty, out-of-practice 16 star run on sm64 to test it out. it feels so good. really bad time cause again i'm very rusty rn but it was a blast. the ability to play on console with a good controller and not be stuck playing lame emulator sm64...it really makes me wanna put in the time and stick with it this time. sub-20 here i come.

C.Mongler

you got the legit hori pad? not the retro-bit "tribute" one? thought about the latter myself cuz i dont play enough n64 to justify the former lol.

i have a brawler64 which is p nice, though its kinda light and i have no clue how it holds up for meticulous shit like speed running

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 29, 2020, 09:06:38 AMyou got the legit hori pad? not the retro-bit "tribute" one? thought about the latter myself cuz i dont play enough n64 to justify the former lol.

yep, got a legit one. they're not that expensive, basically the price of a modern new controller lol. and when you consider how fuckin unreliable normal n64 controllers are, it's a decent investment imo, esp if you do shit like speedrunning lol

mine is green and it's rad, wouldn't mind owning another color too

strongbad

Quote from: Samus Aran on January 29, 2020, 01:26:58 PM
Quote from: C.Mongler on January 29, 2020, 09:06:38 AMyou got the legit hori pad? not the retro-bit "tribute" one? thought about the latter myself cuz i dont play enough n64 to justify the former lol.

yep, got a legit one. they're not that expensive, basically the price of a modern new controller lol. and when you consider how fuckin unreliable normal n64 controllers are, it's a decent investment imo, esp if you do shit like speedrunning lol

mine is green and it's rad, wouldn't mind owning another color too

back when i was deep into smash i became close with some people who were big into ssb64 (one of them was #1 in WA at one point) and it was pretty insane how much they coveted their controllers with working analog sticks lol

they'd lube them and shit

Nyerp

TooB

Nyerp

strongbad

started playing the "coop" mode of towerfall solo and i really like the game and wish i had some irl buds to play it with :(

strongbad

started raft with some buds- very fun game. i can see it getting old in mid-late game but the survival aspects are well done so far

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Started up octopath traveler again.

This game is dumb as hell lol

C.Mongler

im like 25 hours into that shit lol i want to beat it because i invested so much time into it but jesus the story is fucking booooooooooooooooooooooooring

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: C.Mongler on February 24, 2020, 08:30:49 AMim like 25 hours into that shit lol i want to beat it because i invested so much time into it but jesus the story is fucking booooooooooooooooooooooooring
same. I've also made  myself a promise to beat all the games I've bought on switch. So far Octopath is the last big one.

AAAAAAAA

I hate quitting games I start but I regret nothing about quitting Octopath.

Go Up