March 28, 2024, 02:08:00 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

wawi

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I beat Luigi's Mansion 3

God damn what a disappointment. It starts off great,really liked the atmosphere of the first few floors but the middle of the game fuckin' drags on and on. I loved the way that Luigi interacts with the world, but i wish it was little more spooky (can I levy that kind of criticism on a Nintendo game? it could only be but so spooky.) I can't help but feel like all the positive reviews came from people played the first 4 or 5 floors and dropping it. Could be fun co-op with Gooigi, but being forced to use him in single player was not fun. Also, one of the things you can do in the game is pick stuff up with your vacuum and shoot it out. A little crosshair pops up to help you aim but I had the hardest damn time actually aiming with it. Seemed like the crosshair had a mind of it's own. If they tweaked the controls a bit, removed like 3 or 4 floors, got rid of the Gooigi puzzles and tweaked that shitty final boss it would be a really rad game. Oh Well.

Nyerp

Nyerp

YPrrrr

I just started playing Phoenix Wright Trilogy.

The court cases are fun but I could do with 90% less evidence grabbing

C.Mongler

i got an oculus quest lol i didnt think i would use it much for non pc Link stuff but i actually have connected it to my computer very little thus far lol

beat saber is a GOAT game DAMN

C.Mongler

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 22, 2020, 07:34:32 AMThe court cases are fun but I could do with 90% less evidence grabbing
yea for at least the first game (the only one I played lol) the evidence gathering parts became a huge snore like midway through turnabout samurai

one day ill play the other two in that collect lel

YPrrrr

Quote from: C.Mongler on January 22, 2020, 07:53:39 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on January 22, 2020, 07:34:32 AMThe court cases are fun but I could do with 90% less evidence grabbing
yea for at least the first game (the only one I played lol) the evidence gathering parts became a huge snore like midway through turnabout samurai

one day ill play the other two in that collect lel
I am on the second episode and already sick of it myface;

Samus Aran

the evidence gathering is definitely always the worst part of the ace attorney games, although the best cases do have some fun, exciting revelations during these parts

but yeah, you honestly play them for the actual court drama. thankfully, on the longer cases (which are also usually the best), the courtroom sections are by far longer than the footwork sections.

TooB

Bought Kingdom Hearts 3 Re: Mind dlc. We'll see how that goes

Nyerp

Samus Aran

the other day i bought fallout 4 out of a sudden, overwhelming desire to play a new fallout game because it's been years and the goty version of the game is down to $30 these days. but i just bought it on ps4 because my pc would only be able to run it on low settings tbh, really need to get a new graphics card lol

anyway the game should be here today

I started playing links Awakening on the switch and boy is it real fuckin charming lemme tell ya

C.Mongler

u know whats not charming

the frame dips

but ya its a cool game

Go Up