April 16, 2024, 11:37:09 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

YPrrrr

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i obught sekiro and the half life 2 games

Samus Aran

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on December 29, 2019, 11:49:50 AMi obught sekiro and the half life 2 games

Hell yeah. Coincidentally, I actually just started HL2. Played it for a couple hours so far.

wawi

strongbad

silvertone

i got stardew valley. i like the MP but wish the currency wasnt shared

Nyerp

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on November 17, 2019, 09:21:18 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on August 26, 2019, 06:04:42 PMplatinum definitely makes a lot of great games but their track record can be pretty spotty

wonderful 101 just isn't up there with bayonetta or nier: automata or metal gear rising

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on August 26, 2019, 05:54:35 PM
Quote from: Nyerp on August 23, 2019, 01:48:21 AMdamn, the wonderful 101 is...terrible? it might be the enjoyable kind of terrible though
was the biggest piece of shit I ever played on the WiiU. 100% certain that all the hype was artificially created to convince bozos to buy a third party wiiu game

the weirdest thing about it is that it has a huge cult following of people who think the game was unfairly overlooked and it deserves more exposure on the switch and i'm like...what fucking game did you play
st got a notification for this
i just got a notification for this

strongbad

having trouble enjoying vidya lately :(
unless i am playing with a close friend, but even then that is more attributed to socializing then the vidya, and it doesn't happen very often anymore. growing up :(

Quote from: antmaster5000 on January 15, 2020, 10:32:27 AMhaving trouble enjoying vidya lately :(
unless i am playing with a close friend, but even then that is more attributed to socializing then the vidya, and it doesn't happen very often anymore. growing up :(
i was feeling this way but then i played sekiro so i think its just i been playing too many multiplayer games and not enough single player games

Nyerp

beat astral chain. didn't like it very much.

silvertone

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on January 15, 2020, 05:58:14 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on January 15, 2020, 10:32:27 AMhaving trouble enjoying vidya lately :(
s feeling this way but then i played sekiro so i think its just i been playing too many multiplayer games and not enough single player games
Literally me until 2 christmases ago when I played bloodborne

TooB

YPrrrr

Meanwhile Jedi: Bloodbourne is having the opposite effect and making me hate vidya that isn't multiplayer

Samus Aran

i bought one of those cool Hori Mini Pad 64 controllers so i'm looking forward to getting that in the mail eventually

Quote from: Snowy on January 18, 2020, 08:44:19 AMi just beat ffix for the first time and loved it, really regret not playing it sooner
hell yeah bruh whos your fav character

Go Up