April 18, 2024, 05:26:35 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

ME##

I downloaded Detroit: Become Human since it was free for PS Plus.  I'm enjoying it so far, David Cage still can't separate America from American films but I guess that's to be expected at this point lol

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on July 08, 2019, 10:59:17 AMit was good but whoever made it was VERY horny

I want to defend this, but I can't

Thyme

Quote from: David on July 08, 2019, 11:39:17 AMI downloaded Detroit: Become Human since it was free for PS Plus.  I'm enjoying it so far, David Cage still can't separate America from American films but I guess that's to be expected at this point lol

É M O T I O N S

Nyerp

mega man legends is peak ps1 aesthetic

6M69I69B9

every time i see a screen of it
i think it's just so comfortable playing
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Nyerp

the main town is comfy but the dungeons definitely aren't

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on July 11, 2019, 05:12:05 PMmega man legends is peak ps1 aesthetic

to this day i'm still surprised by how fucking good that game looks, for a ps1 game at least. the character designs are so good and the facial animations and stuff are super high quality

it's too bad the game doesn't control very well, but it's otherwise cool as hell. i never did finish it tho

ClassicTyler

strongbad

Nyerp

Samus Aran

honestly i'm pretty sure where i quit is basically at the final boss so i could probably finish it within a half hour if i put the game back in

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

trying to get back into splatoon 2 for the final splatfest and quickly reminded why i only played this game for a month

Samus Aran

Story mode in that game is very simplistic but it's enjoyable. I'd recommend it. Some of the levels are pretty damn cool.

Go Up