April 18, 2024, 10:04:33 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Samus Aran on May 02, 2019, 01:11:57 AM
Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on May 02, 2019, 01:03:32 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on May 02, 2019, 12:31:01 AMi'm considering getting it, but i've always been pretty bad at mk lol
always nice for some change in variety if you're up for it
if not for the game play, you can get it for the lore...even if you can see a whole vid of it on yt already
but still it's a great game so far- just not if you want a certain...skin/gear/brutality lmao...

man seeing liu kang and kung lao coming back on the top is just damn justifying
was so sick of seeing liu kang exist as a zombie, a spirit, then a revenant

they did justice in this game

i mean i've always dug the aesthetic and characters of mk, it's just always been a series i struggled with. i'm more used to fighters where you hold back to block and you have more traditional, capcom-inspired inputs

i'd still be down to try mk11 but i am hesitant to buy a new game at full price on a simple whim
in some stores they're $50
why?
bc launch wasn't so successful LMAO
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

I wonder if mk11 added Injustice's control options, where you could hold back to block, and easier inputs.

Did they?

strongbad

on a platformer kick: playing bloody trapland with a friend and getting into n++ on my own. thyme u r good at this game

TooB

So, I had $5 in my steam account since forever ago.
Didnt know what to buy for a long time.

Finally bought all the classic X-COM games.

strongbad

ur boy has a nintendo switch now!!!

very fun

bought Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Dead Cells but have mostly been playing Tetris 99 shit what a great game

there are a lot of games i want to buy but i have to restrain myself from buying them all at once. FFXII on switch is tight. will prob get smash at some point and definitely super mario maker 2 when it comes out

strongbad

Does anybody play street fighter 30th anniversary on switch? Just ordered a LAN adapter and thinking about buying a fight pad for it. Playing 3rd strike online would be fun as hell

Original MIB u should think about it

C.Mongler

i have it but ive yet to ever pop it in lol maybe i will just 4 u

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 07, 2019, 03:16:28 PMi have it but ive yet to ever pop it in lol maybe i will just 4 u
havent bought it yet but i would if you wanted to 3rd strike

do u have the lan adapter? i just ordered one but it seems important for good play

C.Mongler

naw but ive never had wifi issues with my switch tbh, my router is literally next to it lol

C.Mongler

dmc5 deleted my fucking save 3 missions from the end jesus christ lmao

of course i didn't realize what was happening so my steam cloud save was overwritten with a blank save, fucking sweet

because of modern drm, i can't just grab a 100% complete save and hop in at the mission i was on; i would need a cracked version of the game for that to work

so i fucked with cheat engine to see if there was a table for loading into the specific mission. there is BUT it doesnt work with the current version of the game. so i would need to downgrade my game which i can't for the life of me get to work.

so basically my options are use the cheats that do work to cheese my way through the game to where i was in like an hour or two, or just watch this shit on youtube lmao. i started cheesin' and im on mission 5 already, luckily if you have one hit kills and skip every cut scene the game isnt too long really.

but really what the fuck capcom why, how lol

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on May 08, 2019, 08:17:37 AMnaw but ive never had wifi issues with my switch tbh, my router is literally next to it lol
ya same actually

do you have a fightstick? that's the other thing i can't decide if i "need" or not

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 10, 2019, 10:46:35 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on May 08, 2019, 08:17:37 AMnaw but ive never had wifi issues with my switch tbh, my router is literally next to it lol
ya same actually

do you have a fightstick? that's the other thing i can't decide if i "need" or not
Idk if you need it but the joycons are absolute shit for SF imo which really hurt my enjoyment of it

strongbad

do you have it too YPR? maybe the pro controller?

C.Mongler

i have a ps4 fightstick lol ive been considering getting the adapter but idk i rarely play switch fightin

also i beat dmc5 after cheating my way back to where i was, hooray

darksouls

Just beat Axiom Verge, it is pretty fun game but goes tard hard in the last part if youre not collecting everything which I wasn't.

Go Up