April 18, 2024, 01:54:17 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

AAAAAAAA

there are a lot of pages in this thread

Samus Aran

AAAAAAAA

seriously this might be the oldest active thread on the entire internet

ME##

boyah is a true relic of the past cry;

though there's people on redcafe that have been members since like the late 90s fuck;

TooB

Let's keep it going to at least 1500

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Got a drink with a buddy and he brought his switch

Well I officially want one now. Smash is legit (I had doubts) and I really want Tetris 99. And fuck with super Mario maker 2 coming out I legitimately need one

6M69I69B9

i actually think im gonna preorder mk11
damn lol i havent played an mk game since deadly alliance, which was the fifth installment
it's bc ive been playing nintendo shit and no capable pc
now, i can get this one on the switch
fucking finally

ive never been attracted to multiple chars in one game tbh
raiden
sub zero (why are bearded asian guys so rare to come by?????)
johnny cage
and...actually kano
all og's, but their recent iterations sparked interest

I got caught up with the lore a bit and lol wtf raiden has been ruining shit, lol he killed liu kang in mk9 because of his time visions.  But with Kronika, I'm honestly down for some og Liu Kang and Kung Lao.  The storylines have been stirred around like shit and I'm glad MK11 is focusing on retrieving fighters in their prime from other timelines. 

and for gameplay-wise damn erron black seems like the shit
kung jin too
I wanna play both

Quote from: antmaster5000 on March 10, 2019, 01:21:47 PMGot a drink with a buddy and he brought his switch

Well I officially want one now. Smash is legit (I had doubts) and I really want Tetris 99. And fuck with super Mario maker 2 coming out I legitimately need one
v kool
im down to play smash when you get it
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

yeah prob won't be a couple months but i will definitely keep you in the loop MLB

C.Mongler

strongbad

fuck i didn't realize that Ikaruga had a Switch port

when i get my switch i will buy
 - Ultimate
 - Tetris 99 (well pay $5/month for basically)
 - Ikaruga
 - Stardew Valley (think the gf will like it)
 - Mario Maker 2 when it comes out

i think this would be a great way to do skyrim (still haven't played lol) but man why does it have to be $60

what else should i snag boyos i am pretty vocal about what i like and don't like

C.Mongler

did you have a wii u, are wii u ports on the menu, i dont remember lol

odyssey is phenominal even if it's difficulty curve is weird 
snipeprclips is fun and is a good gf co-op game imo
splatoon 2 is really heckin fun and shoot i need to play some more of it it's been a while
mario + rabbids is a really fun xcom-like

idk i cant think of more like actual exclusives but there's lots of great games that are ports that are sweet for on the go fun, like diablo 3, into the breach, dead cells, celeste,  etc

YPrrrr

If you buy Nintendo Online for the year it's only $1.66 per month

Idk Sonic Mania is fun

Mario Odyssey is amazing and I'm hardly a big Mario guy.

If you want to play games with your gf, Kirby is easy but alright. That new Yoshi game coming this month too. They're both too easy if you'll just play solo though.

Mario Kart is always good. Mario Party for the switch is actually fun if you have people over for multiplayer

There's that Street Fighter 30th Anniversary  collection which is pretty sweet but the joycons are pretty garbage for it tbh.

Undertale if you haven't played it, Shovel Knight if you haven't played it, Rayman Legends if you haven't played it

C.Mongler

oh yeah YPR is right, buy the whole year if u are gonna pay for it at all, it's significantly cheaper that way

also did you play BotW?? i think we at boyah have beaten to death that the game is flawed, but if what you like about skyrim/TeS is dicking around andor exploring, then i think botw is a lot more enjoyable in that aspect in almost every single way. 

strongbad

never played any wii u games, so it's all open for me

snipperclips looks cute- might try that with the gf

good point breach would be good, as would dead cells.

i saw the SF2 30th aniversary and i was wondering about the controls, especially since it has ranked online. any good? and never played BotW but honestly i've never been a zelda guy (believe me i've tried) but i'm open to giving it a shot since it looks like a pretty refreshing take on the series

Go Up