April 16, 2024, 01:18:26 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

ClassicTyler

Puzzle Bobble (Bust-A-Move) 2 ACA and Tetris 99.

Tried the Yoshi game demo. It's cute but honestly not good. Glad there was a demo for it.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Samus Aran

last night i played through Mario & Wario on the Super Famicom. first 5 worlds = baby game for babies. worlds 6-8 = difficult but doable. world 9 = really fucking hard. 10 = near impossible.

the difficulty spike is ridiculous, i couldn't believe it lol. but on top of that, it's also unfortunately an SNES mouse game, and those things are extremely imprecise and finicky. i gotta be honest, in order to finish this game i had to resort to emulating the last two worlds so i could use a real mouse. one with a left click that actually worked more than 60% of the time.

Samus Aran

oh also a couple nights ago i finally finished BioShock 2, which is a great game but it was never as interesting as the first game, nor as fun. but it's still great in its own right.

6M69I69B9

February 17, 2019, 01:33:32 AM #20706 Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 02:12:00 AM by 6M69I69B9
possible glitch???
1st occurrence for me
didn't see this elsewhere online

i was vsing this bich ass guy for 10+ minutes on tet 99, we were the last two
both of our attacks were not going through, lol idk HOW. 
i tried looking away while maintaining my space wtf was going ON
turns out i was vsing a ded man wtf???  fucking hell no wonder
i switched my cursor from attackers to KO's
all of a sudden we sent each other a BUNCH of garbage lines at once, considering I was sent almost max garbage instantly, and won almost instantly after it all came through
I was very close to losing if it weren't for getting out a straight tetromino last sec

i actually did 297 lines that game
least i know now that if I really had to draw out a game, I can
dang that was weird as hell

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on February 16, 2019, 11:13:20 AMTetriss 99 Fucking Blows
blow me bich
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

YPrrrr

Okay Tetris 99 is bullshit because if you're doing well then all the badge hunters just target you and you die.

Yet I keep playing

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

puff and peach still as amazing as ever, huh?

strongbad

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on February 18, 2019, 04:46:26 PM@antmaster5000

washington needs ur falco lmao

lol i know those top two guys

i never made it on the WA PR but I had some close games with guys who were maybe in the bottom few slots.

Quote from: Samus Aran on February 18, 2019, 08:57:06 PMpuff and peach still as amazing as ever, huh?
yeah but that top 8 is disproportionate. you'd expect to see some more diversity if it was an accurate sample of viable characters

YPrrrr

TBF Puff was garbo in Brawl and 4 and Peach was bad in Brawl too

Nyerp

Quote from: Nyerp on February 10, 2019, 04:21:51 PMkid icarus: uprising is almost actually unplayable. just so many awful decisions made. but i'm determined to finish it.
okay i finished it. it's definitely not unplayable, but it's still like a 6/10. the polish of the graphical style and animations, the enemy variety, and the personality of the in-mission chatter are the best things about the game. if it were ported to say, the switch, and given more traditional third person shooter controls (and DEDICATED MELEE ATTACK/DODGE BUTTONS), this game could easily be brought up to an 8/10. also fuck the hyper-punishing difficulty system.

C.Mongler

i've never played the game but isnt it designed around being played on the dumb stand thing lol

Nyerp

yes, and it's still pretty clunky even if you're using it

Go Up