April 19, 2024, 08:45:31 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Recently purchased, played & beaten

Started by reeper, November 08, 2007, 01:43:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Nyerp

ok i've seen all the endings now and i don't like any of them. all of them are sequel bait when it feels like the series should be over now. just let sora be happy with all of his friends, jesus.

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on February 06, 2019, 09:37:12 AMok i've seen all the endings now and i don't like any of them. all of them are sequel bait when it feels like the series should be over now. just let sora be happy with all of his friends, jesus.

To be fair, they only claimed that

this was only the end of the Xehanort Arc. Now it's time for Luxu, which is kinda dumb anyway. Why the hell is he the big bad? As if!

Nyerp

kid icarus: uprising is almost actually unplayable. just so many awful decisions made. but i'm determined to finish it.

AAAAAAAA

6M69I69B9

lmao this game is the shit
been in top 10 most of the time
did i ever mention that i actually was interested into competitive tetris at one point?
back in nsider days, riosan beat my ass at Tetris DS 4/5 times
guy was godly at it

my best win, jesus 24 KO's
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on February 13, 2019, 10:26:30 PMlmao this game is the shit
been in top 10 most of the time
did i ever mention that i actually was interested into competitive tetris at one point?
back in nsider days, riosan beat my ass at Tetris DS 4/5 times
guy was godly at it

my best win, jesus 24 KO's

dude we've talked about this. u were better than me but i was also super into tetris ds

rly want a switch nwo

YPrrrr

The new Tetris game is fun. I am a 10th - 20th place man.

Apparently just going for double tetrises isn't optimal

YPrrrr

Also got the new Civ Gathering Storm expansion! Though I won't get to play until like Saturday probably blah

Stupid Valentines Day and love and shit

strongbad

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 14, 2019, 08:23:47 AMThe new Tetris game is fun. I am a 10th - 20th place man.

yeah i believe that- you probably want to prioritize survival for most of the game

strongbad

this is the most ive ever wanted a switch lol

YPrrrr

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 14, 2019, 09:34:06 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on February 14, 2019, 08:23:47 AMThe new Tetris game is fun. I am a 10th - 20th place man.

yeah i believe that- you probably want to prioritize survival for most of the game
Idk though because combos and bigger clears prevent junk from being sent to you. I think the pros usually set up multiple 2-3 block chains but idk I just skimmed an article llol

6M69I69B9

February 14, 2019, 03:20:14 PM #20696 Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 08:00:35 PM by 6M69I69B9
Been seeing some guy from a tetris forum, doing t-spins on Twitch, and man he's making some huge impressions.  I mostly just spam tetrises because I can do them the most consistently.  Never really thought of t-spins until now, sadly, lmao.   I think everyone here knows how tetrises work usually with rows 2, 3, and 4, you send respectively 1, 2, and 4.  But T-Spins can amount to more.  With each t-spin clear you do, it's multiplied by two if it's in the same combo.  So, if you do a T-spin, two lines are sent, you do another in succession, it's four lines sent in addition, then for the 3rd, six lines sent. 

Been reading online it depends which method is done faster.  So, I'm just going to keep doing tetrises.  I only do t-spins on occasion, lol doing them on purpose seems like it will take a bunch of practice.  But I can prob learn in time.  The green and red tetris pieces seem to be the main set ups for them. 

Also, I think at this point, who ever can clean out their spaces, not even trying to be competitive, can make it to top 10.  There's been times where I fuck up, and somehow I still have time to fix my mistakes nearing top 10. 

I've also been watching casual streamers and see how they play the game.  I can't even fathom what sort of decisions they even do.  It drives me insane.  How do people just not prioritize cleaning their spaces and make even more obstacle rows on top of it? 

I think I needed this game way more than I ever thought.  Because I can now truly measure how shitty I feel in my head depending on what my reactions are in the spur of the moment and in the pressure of the fray.  Makes me think I should get my ass more...in line.

Quote from: antmaster5000 on February 14, 2019, 09:34:22 AMthis is the most ive ever wanted a switch lol
m-maybe I'll finally have a sparing partner in ult now?????
Anyway, yeah Tetris 99 is surprisingly addicting.  Even without a solo campaign. 

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

YPrrrr

6M69I69B9

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 14, 2019, 07:11:17 PMI have no idea what a t switch is
edited a mistake

anyway you know the purple tetromino?
if you make a space for it, and turn it around so it fits and does a line clear, it's called a t-spin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVzKVVgy0Mg

YPrrrr

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on February 14, 2019, 08:06:41 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on February 14, 2019, 07:11:17 PMI have no idea what a t switch is
edited a mistake

anyway you know the purple tetromino?
if you make a space for it, and turn it around so it fits and does a line clear, it's called a t-spin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVzKVVgy0Mg

figured that's what it was but I had no idea it was actually something you wanted to do often, interesting.

I figured it was just an incredible move to make up for a mistake but apparently it's intentional

Go Up