September 28, 2024, 08:25:08 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dungeon Siege Review

Started by C.Mongler, November 03, 2007, 08:20:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

November 03, 2007, 08:20:08 PM Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 02:14:17 PM by C.Mongler
i havn't actually made it yet, but i will in the next hour as i'm gonig to start playing and reviewing it now.

so discuss what wacky things might occur during my play session

http://www.valentrinne.com/cmongler/articles/dungeonsiege.php

yaaay

ncba93ivyase

i expect you to hate it and i have raisin to believe you pirated it

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on November 03, 2007, 08:21:15 PM
i expect you to hate it and i have raisin to believe you pirated it

actually i moderately enjoy dungeon siege, though i haven't played it in like 3 years so time to see if its aged at all

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 03, 2007, 08:42:27 PM

actually i moderately enjoy dungeon siege, though i haven't played it in like 3 years so time to see if its aged at all
jesus christ are you african

Also, if it's anything like Diablo, I'd enjoy it. If it's like baldur's gate, maybe. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on November 03, 2007, 09:07:31 PM
jesus christ are you african

Also, if it's anything like Diablo, I'd enjoy it. If it's like baldur's gate, maybe. caterpie;

are you asking because of my outfit choice? that's my soccer uniform and underarmor because i was cold.i had a game today

and its something liek diablo

C.Mongler

okay well the reviews done but im tired so i'll edit it and uplaod it tomorrow morning

The artist formally known

Game kicked ass though best RTS is still Starcrap

C.Mongler

ncba93ivyase

Go back and edit all of your articles to have <title> Name of game and whatnot</title>

It makes it easier for me, since your encoding is weird. :'(

You're using UTF-8, right?

LCK

currently re-installing diablo 2 because i'm bored

screw dungeon siege

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on November 05, 2007, 02:23:22 PM
Go back and edit all of your articles to have <title> Name of game and whatnot</title>

It makes it easier for me, since your encoding is weird. :'(

You're using UTF-8, right?

I don't know :'(

JMV gave me some basic template to use and I've just been copy pasting my info into it

mariofreak

I have that game. It's fun as shit, a second one was released a year or two ago but I never bothered to try it... Nice review though, like the style.

Placebo Headwound

Why do you always use that weird time system in your reviews? psyduck;

Go Up