McDonald's presents Uefa Double Cheeseuro 2012

Started by ME##, May 17, 2012, 09:11:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

June 28, 2012, 10:51:46 AM #120 Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 10:55:07 AM by Dovydas
QuoteNeuer; Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm; Khedira, Schweinsteiger; Kroos, Özil, Podolski; Gómez

I... What?  confuseddood; 

I'm really confused.  Löw thinks Kroos is a logical filler for Schweinsteiger [going by his comments after he broke his collar bone in November], so if that's the case, why include both?  If he wanted a person with more control of the ball that can pass, why not Götze? he can play on the right.   confuseddood; confuseddood;

I mean, I'm trying to remember how Kroos played against Mönchengladbach out 'wide' on the left when Ribéry was suspended for Bayern, and I really don't remember him popping up all that often on the wing. befuddlement

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

Yeah, like I said, I hate playing Italy. It's like a land war in Russia. Inadvisable.

Also Podolski holy fuck you suck

ME##

Bild:

Saturday: "Germany in love with Jogi's boys. Löw adored by entire nation. It's never been so easy to love a German team."
Tuesday: "Only Buffon separates us from final."
Thursday: "Today Ã-zil blows Italy away."
Friday: "Losers. Too soft for the title. Failed miserably. Löw failed again, is he to blame?"

So fickle indeed.

ME##

So Torres will win the golden boot by virtue of having played fewer minutes than Gómez.  That's an even shittier tie breaker than using assists.

Go Up