September 29, 2024, 08:28:38 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THANKS A WHOLE FUCKING LOT, I'M BACK argh;

Started by Andrew1911, April 17, 2007, 08:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andrew1911

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 02:07:21 PM
Now, Skittles, you still haven't provided a good reason for why we should go back. We'd get back our shitty post, and lose these mildly more intelligent posts. Our themes, banners, and members are all here, so we lost nothing. It seems you just want to go against everyone's elses decisions to "be a rebel."

And just so you know, Reaper and I voted to keep this forum and give a royal "fuck you" to the old Boyah. Guess what? We're both administrators. You were the sole admin to vote for bringing back the old forum. Drop the plan, because we've already decided against it. Otherwise, you'd be going against the administrative team too, and just proving what a jackass you are.

No bullshit excuses, either.

Why not? We'll lose all our posts, this isn't really any different from the InvisionBOYAH. This may look like the original BOYAH but just in case you haven't noticed, this isn't it. This is the TemporaryBOYAH, this is the forum where we post until we can get back the original BOYAH.

All the work from PowerSpike and BOYAH going to be gone, why? Because you decide to "get rid of the old BOYAH" because of some gay bandwidth issue we had. This may be a new host, but it's still the same site and we're going to keep it the same.

Also, I doubt Milad and Reaper will give a damn about this BOYAH. Now, I'm giving a "royal fuck you" to this BOYAH and your idea of not bringing back the original BOYAH. Why should we lose all those posts? Why lose all those users? Why lose all that we've worked on since PowerSpike? Not only losing all that, we might lose some of our current members.

Call me Hitler or Mussolini but I'm going to bring back the original BOYAH so don't get too attached to this place.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Eminem on April 18, 2007, 02:22:05 PM
Why not? We'll lose all our posts, this isn't really any different from the InvisionBOYAH. This may look like the original BOYAH but just in case you haven't noticed, this isn't it. This is the TemporaryBOYAH, this is the forum where we post until we can get back the original BOYAH.

All the work from PowerSpike and BOYAH going to be gone, why? Because you decide to "get rid of the old BOYAH" because of some gay bandwidth issue we had. This may be a new host, but it's still the same site and we're going to keep it the same.

Also, I doubt Milad and Reaper will give a damn about this BOYAH. Now, I'm giving a "royal Crag you" to this BOYAH and your idea of not bringing back the original BOYAH. Why should we lose all those posts? Why lose all those users? Why lose all that we've worked on since PowerSpike? Not only losing all that, we might lose some of our current members.

Call me Hitler or Mussolini but I'm going to bring back the original BOYAH so don't get too attached to this place.
Yes, it has "Temporary" slapped in front of the name. It's still the same forum. It has the same layout, members, and boards; only difference is that it lacks the arcade and your useless navi-bar.

And what work did we lose? Everything is back but a few shitty posts.

You know what, though? Reaper voted against it. I did too. Why do something only you want? This isn't your forum. You're just a dick and any person with at least half a damn brain doesn't like you.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ClassicTyler

God DAMMIT. Your two constant fighting pisses the hell out of me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 02:29:25 PM
Skittles needs to get educated. magician;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andrew1911

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 02:30:14 PM

lol rebel thrad

ClassicTyler

Or you two just need to shut the fuck up and quit fighting like middle-schoolers (no offense, younger members.)!

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 02:31:12 PM

Or you two just need to shut the Crag up and quit fighting like middle-schoolers (no offense, younger members.)!
D00D, I'M THE ONE TRYING TO GIVE YOU EQUAL RIGHTS. I'M FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT. argh;

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on April 18, 2007, 02:27:16 PM
Yes, it has "Temporary" slapped in front of the name. It's still the same forum. It has the same layout, members, and boards; only difference is that it lacks the arcade and your useless navi-bar.

And what work did we lose? Everything is back but a few shitty posts.

You know what, though? Reaper voted against it. I did too. Why do something only you want? This isn't your forum. You're just a dick and any person with at least half a damn brain doesn't like you.

We're not losing the original BOYAH and that's that. Also, the reason why I'm doing something that I want is because I know what to do with a forum. You may be handy-dandy with your little "clone" or "brush" tool but leave all this stuff aside for me because I know what to do. The reason I care is because I care about this place, I know it isn't mine. I never said it is.

ClassicTyler

God Dammit.  argh;
I'm sick of your two constant bitching and crying.

Samus Aran

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 18, 2007, 02:41:53 PM
God Dammit.  argh;

Meanwhile, you continue to bitch and whine about them bitching and whining.

Andrew1911

superclucky

God Dammit.  argh;

Andrew1911

Quote from: Kaz on April 18, 2007, 02:42:36 PM
God Dammit.  argh;

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hiphopcripsy

ClassicTyler

Quote from: Kaz on April 18, 2007, 02:42:36 PM
God Dammit.  argh;

Of course. I have no power here, so I can't make stupid decisions about what to do with this God Damned board.  flower;

Go Up