September 29, 2024, 10:20:45 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THANKS A WHOLE FUCKING LOT, I'M BACK argh;

Started by Andrew1911, April 17, 2007, 08:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 17, 2007, 08:33:39 PM
...most of the people who go here are fucking morons(With some exceptions such as...Mariofreak (Hei)).
objection; I DISAGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT

musica.cards

OH, FUCK IT, I'M BACK DUE TO POPULAR FUCKING DEMAND! NOW, I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING TOOL!  argh;

That's just sad, really, you let other decide what you do? That's not good.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Hyper

LCK

FAMY2

Quote from: steal on April 17, 2007, 10:55:51 PM
most of the people who go here are Craging morons(With some exceptions such as Kaz (Hei), Oggmonster (Hei), Lawlz (Hei), Reaper (Hei), LCK (Hei), and Mariofreak (Hei)).
Looks like I'm a Craging moron.
You learn something new every day. edumacate;

Along with Hyper and I. And I fought to get him in. psyduck;

mariofreak55

Ricky

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Daddy

Feynman

April 18, 2007, 12:20:12 PM #56 Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 12:30:21 PM by Eminem
What the fuck? If you want to delete your account so bad, be my guest and continue being yourself. What the fuck are you still doing here? I suppose you just want to be badass so you "deleted your own account" to seem more manly than you actually are instead of being banned like the pussy you are.

Fuck you, Andrew.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Rae on April 18, 2007, 05:59:06 AM
Quote from: steal on April 17, 2007, 10:55:51 PM
most of the people who go here are Craging morons(With some exceptions such as Kaz (Hei), Oggmonster (Hei), Lawlz (Hei), Reaper (Hei), LCK (Hei), and Mariofreak (Hei)).
Looks like I'm a Craging moron.
You learn something new every day. edumacate;

Along with Hyper and I. And I fought to get him in. psyduck;

JUST CAUSE YOU'RE NOT ON DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE A RETARD  argh;

Andrew1911

Quote from: Eminem on April 18, 2007, 12:20:12 PM
What the fuck? If you want to delete your account so bad, be my guest and continue being yourself. What the fuck are you still doing here? I suppose you just want to be badass so you "deleted your own account" to seem more manly than you actually are instead of being banned like the pussy you are.

Fuck you, Andrew.

DON'T MAKE ME REBEL AGAINST YOU, MAN! I'M SO REBELLIOUS THAT I'LL REBEL AGAINST EVERYTHING YOU THROW AGAINST ME!

Feynman

Quote from: Andrew1911 on April 18, 2007, 12:40:24 PM
DON'T MAKE ME REBEL AGAINST YOU, MAN! I'M SO REBELLIOUS THAT I'LL REBEL AGAINST EVERYTHING YOU THROW AGAINST ME!

Fine, make fun of the fact that I called you a "rebel". The reason I called you a rebel is because you always disagree with our decisions and all you're here to do is start trouble by being the asshole you are.

DON'T MAKE ME MAKE ANOTHER THREAD AGAINST YOU, MAN!

Go Up