September 29, 2024, 12:33:24 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

screw you gamestop

Started by JGE, November 04, 2007, 07:51:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

OH HEY WE HAVE THE SUPER MARIO GALAXY DEMO WE JUST DIDN'T SET IT UP YET

What the hell.

The artist formally known

They set it up at mine, it's Super Mario Brothers meets Super Mario 64 meets gravity

It's not innovative or amazing or anything, games cool, camera angles are annoying, decently fun.

C.Mongler

I palyed it for 5 minutes and was liek "why the fuck can't i do anything" and my friend was all "you're playing a wii game and i was all *waggle* and i did something.

i put the controller down at that point

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 04, 2007, 08:15:52 PM
I palyed it for 5 minutes and was liek "why the fuck can't i do anything" and my friend was all "you're playing a wii game and i was all *waggle* and i did something.

i put the controller down at that point
At least it's a little better then waggle in Twilight Princess. I'd rather have press "a" to attack than waggle controller to attack. Or at least REAL sword fighting that would know the difference from waving your controller from the left to the right, than waving controller from the right to the left.

C.Mongler

Quote from: reefer on November 04, 2007, 08:16:48 PM
At least it's a little better then waggle in Twilight Princess. I'd rather have press "a" to attack than waggle controller to attack. Or at least REAL sword fighting that would know the difference from waving your controller from the left to the right, than waving controller from the right to the left.

i could paly the game at anytime if i would get off my lazy ass and fix the shit soldering job i did on the modchip in my wii  caterpie;

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 04, 2007, 08:20:22 PM
i could paly the game at anytime if i would get off my lazy ass and fix the shit soldering job i did on the modchip in my wii  caterpie;
Pirating UR MR GAY? How low can you go Monger?

I'll be buying my game thank you very much

KonohaShinobi

Another reason why Nintendo should set up those home fucking demos for the Wii.

Go Up