September 25, 2024, 08:11:56 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Today at the end of programming

Started by Daddy, November 02, 2007, 03:38:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Okay, first I'll explain.   My school's library is closed while their doing a few things in it.   Because of this students need to use the other computer labs for the computers.

Today some girl came into the computer lab where I my class was doing its work and she asked me how to log into the computers(the ones in the lab need a special account).  I told her that you needed to have an account to do so, and she looked sad and turned to talk away, before I could offer to let her use my account.

She had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.  wub;

Also, I don't  know why she asked me of all people.   I was sitting as far away from the door as possible,  the teacher was closer to the door, and there were a bunch of other people in the room too. I dunno why she picked Mr. JMV.

But I loved her eyes.  wub;

Tri4se

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET HER WALK AWAY

Feynman

Quote from: JMV290 on November 02, 2007, 03:38:19 PM
I dunno why she picked Mr. JMV.

Because you looked like the biggest loser. powerofone;

YPrrrr

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on November 02, 2007, 03:38:19 PM
Also, I don't  know why she asked me of all people.   
Because you're the nerdiest.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on November 02, 2007, 03:39:57 PM
Because you're the nerdiest.
I would think an old Russian guy would look nerdier. Also, you look pretty geeky mr lawlz.

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 02, 2007, 03:39:32 PM
Because you looked like the biggest loser. powerofone;
So, I guess ladies ask you for help whenever they need it.

Feynman

Quote from: JMV290 on November 02, 2007, 03:55:37 PM
So, I guess ladies ask you for help whenever they need it.

Why, yes, yes they do. However, they do end up trying to sit on my dick.

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir C. on November 02, 2007, 03:56:36 PM
Why, yes, yes they do. However, they do end up trying to sit on my dick.
Must take a long time to find it.

Feynman

Quote from: JMV290 on November 02, 2007, 03:59:33 PM
Must take a long time to find it.

Good thing I carry some tweezers in my condom pocket. spam;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on November 02, 2007, 03:55:37 PM
I would think an old Russian guy would look nerdier. Also, you look pretty geeky mr lawlz.
actually no

But everyone does come to me when they have questions, because I'm quite proficient in mathematics and especially science. And no, they don't ask me because I look like a generic geek, but because I prove myself in class. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on November 02, 2007, 04:02:33 PM
actually no

But everyone does come to me when they have questions, because I'm quite proficient in mathematics and especially science. And no, they don't ask me because I look like a generic geek, but because I prove myself in class. caterpie;
Everyone used to think I was really smart in math but now I'm in college and everyone is only a year or two older then me and I get the average Bs on tests.

I loved when girls asked me how to add 2 plus 2. Now all the girls in my math classes are ugly (because my math class isn't general ed and no girls no know to do math)

Though one does sit next to me but she has a boyfriend and shes really really bad at making out and won't do anything else so no thank you.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on November 02, 2007, 04:02:33 PM
actually no

uh ya

And I guess having a bunch of awesome Vista tricks and actually being logged into the computer wouldn't have anything to do with it am i rite.

Also, I didn't know how that it was possible to tell that a person looked nerdy from behind.  Especially since nerd's don't usually wear hoodies.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on November 02, 2007, 04:08:16 PM
Vista
sucks
Quote from: JMV290 on November 02, 2007, 04:08:16 PMEspecially since nerd's don't usually wear hoodies.
who are you shittin

They wear them all the time. psyduck;

The artist formally known

I'm what you call a secret nerd, you wouldn't know, besides the braces, that I was a huge nerd unless you walked into my room then most people would shit their pants at all the nerdy ass things I have in it

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on November 02, 2007, 04:19:40 PM
sucks

:'( Computer lab uses them

who are you shittin

They wear them all the time. psyduck;
uhm wut since wen.

Maybe hispanic nerds

also

Go Up