September 29, 2024, 02:38:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sheik and Ganondorf are coming back to Brawl

Started by The artist formally known, October 31, 2007, 01:43:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

http://www.zentendo.com/news.php?newsId=168

Not sure if this source is reliable but better then nothing. Sakurai said some characters will not be returning to Brawl, so far it can only be the following:

Ness
Luigi
Pichu
Mewtwo
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Young Link
Marth
Roy
Game & Watch
Falco
Dr. Mario

I suppose you could eliminate the clones on that list:

Ness
Luigi
Mewtwo
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Marth or Roy
Game & Watch

The above are all original characters, Ness may be out since Lucas is now in. Luigi still isn't announced and he is a semi-clone of Mario though I doubt they take him out

What do you think?

KonohaShinobi

October 31, 2007, 03:16:03 AM #1 Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 11:51:04 AM by KonohaShinobi
Luigi's spin attack thing and jump-punchy thingy are two of the best attacks in SSBM, Luigi isn't a clone of Mario at all. Fuck, Mewtwo and Game & Watch are out! And why wouldn't they include Sheik? [spoiler]Sheik=Zelda :|[/spoiler] Only unless you are a stupid fuck who still hasn't played Ocarina of Time.

Daddy

Kalahari Inkantation

I hope Ness, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Marth, Roy, Game & Watch and Falco stay. :'(

Samus Aran

That Nintendo News place that Nsider2 redirects to says that the voice of Krystal is listed by the voiceacter doing her to be in Brawl. So either Krystal is going to be playable, an assist tropy (doubtful), or she's just going to have a cameo of some sort.

Just thought you might want to know. y;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 31, 2007, 01:08:02 PM
That Nintendo News place that Nsider2 redirects to says that the voice of Krystal is listed by the voiceacter doing her to be in Brawl. So either Krystal is going to be playable, an assist tropy (doubtful), or she's just going to have a cameo of some sort.

Just thought you might want to know. y;

Fuck Nsider2. argh;

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 31, 2007, 01:20:07 PM
Fuck Nsider2. argh;

lol

Are you afraid of it? Does the idiocy there scare you? Yes, it sucks. I posted a bit there just for the hell of it though, I guess.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 31, 2007, 01:43:33 PM
lol

Are you afraid of it? Does the idiocy there scare you? Yes, it sucks. I posted a bit there just for the hell of it though, I guess.
The fact that they are trying to mimic what can't be mimicked pisses me off and the idiots that populate make me avoid the place all together. They should all just off a fucking cliff! argh;

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on October 31, 2007, 02:55:24 PM
The fact that they are trying to mimic what can't be mimicked pisses me off and the idiots that populate make me avoid the place all together. They should all just off a fucking cliff! argh;

There a couple mildly intelligent users there, most of which seem to be girls for some reason. y;

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 31, 2007, 03:12:26 PM
There a couple mildly intelligent users there, most of which seem to be girls for some reason. y;

Like who? wub;

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on November 01, 2007, 09:33:20 AM
Like who? wub;

I don't bother remembering their usernames. Just their signatures or avatars. I don't find it worth my time to remember much of anything regarding Nsider2.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up