October 21, 2024, 01:02:20 AM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

..oops

Started by Sam, October 26, 2007, 07:12:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Alright, so a lot of you know that every once in awhile I get there rather emo mood swings.

So I was having on of those and wrote down a bunch of poetry/ song lyrics that I had in my head at the time. And when I say emo, I mean really emo... a bunch of stuff about life just being the trip 6 feet south and a whole bunch of other suicidal stuff and blah. SOme ohysics were in there too.

Yeah, well I went to look at that paper today, and remembered that I wrote on the back of my math assignment. THis haooened to be the first time he ever collected the assignment too.

I can only hope he doesn't turn the paper over and look on the back, considering you never know how dem teachers are gonna react these days. :(

**btw, sorry for typos,m I'm bad at typing on this laptop.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Himu

I used to have those.  My lyrics got put in our school newspaper. spam;

But now I have eating swings.  I ate a bag of beef jerky and cheetos and I'm still hungry. emo;

Samus Aran

When we watched "Castaway" in my Psychology class, my friend Kirby didn't know we were supposed to take notes. He just drew a picture of the main character opening the box that he refuses to open during the course of the whole movie. The box was full of dildos. Apparently Kirby felt that a box of dildos would've helped save the man.

caterpie;

And yes, he turned that picture in as his notes.

Daddy

When I was a freshman I had a colorblind teacher so I took a highlighter and wrote "THIS CLASS SUCKS" across the paper.

Sam

Quote from: JMV290 on October 26, 2007, 10:37:40 PM
When I was a freshman I had a colorblind teacher so I took a highlighter and wrote "THIS CLASS SUCKS" across the paper.

...Are you aware taht someone who's colorblind doesn't see in black-and-white?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 26, 2007, 10:37:40 PM
They'd still see it psyduck;

FullmetalGanon

this is why i dont write things like this down.

GingaNinja

He'll prolly just think you're emo and go..."Ha".  No big deal.  Just like....dress up as an emo for the next week.

Claquesous

The teacher will probably report it to the school psychologist. That's what would happen whenever somebody says something about killing someone or suicide, in my school at least.

Go Up