October 19, 2024, 02:20:54 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most stereotypical thing happened yesterday

Started by prjuni, October 25, 2007, 08:13:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

prjuni

Well it was 5th period lunch and everything was peaceful and shit. People outside, people eating you know, normal shit. Then a fight breaks out between to black kids, some fat one and a tall skinny one named stetson. So then there's a normal reaction by the people, running towards the fight, climibing tables, shit like that. So they just stand there for like 10 minutes straight just yelling at each other, stuff like Nigga imma kill you, nigga you is a bitch ass hoe. So this goes on forever and then security gets there. and nothing happens.

Now what started this shit?
suprisingly

[spoiler] a chicken wing[/spoiler]

Post funny racist shit.

Daddy

Which one was the baby daddy?

Are they going to stick around and support Lashaun?

V

I was at the beach back in the summer, and this family of Mexicans came washing up on the shore on top of this floating door.

I then had them mow my lawn for 25 cents each. ese;

Daddy

Quote from: Dante on October 25, 2007, 08:15:56 PM
I was at the beach back in the summer, and this family of Mexicans came washing up on the shore on top of this floating door.

I then had them mow my lawn for 25 cents each. ese;
:|

Why did you pay them so much?

V

Quote from: JMV290 on October 25, 2007, 08:16:32 PM
:|

Why did you pay them so much?

Same thing I was thinking. Should have been 10 cents.  psyduck;

Himu

This girl Stephanie-Anne is a natural blonde and she said OMG I LOVE THAT BUBBLEGUM LOL.  But she actually said OMG and LOL.  As  in spelling it out. psyduck;

Feynman

Someone's phone said "you got mail" when we were going back into the locker rooms to change and everyone just started yelling "WHOOOOOO" and was banging on the lockers really loudly for four minutes straight.

Not racist, but I just had to mention it.

GingaNinja

Quote from: Sorbet on October 25, 2007, 08:22:11 PM
This girl Stephanie-Anne is a natural blonde and she said OMG I LOVE THAT BUBBLEGUM LOL.  But she actually said OMG and LOL.  As  in spelling it out. psyduck;
I do that. pseudo;

Houdini

GingaNinja

Houdini

Samus Aran

What's also stereotypical is that the one asian friend I have is also the smartest guy I know. Insanely smart...perfect GPA, near-perfect ACT (he got a 35...highest possible is 36)...very computer savvy as well.

caterpie;

Geno

Wow perfect timing.

Yesterday we watched a video in Health class about racism. The video itself was racist. There were rednecks saying things like "Damn those niggers need to get out of my town" and "The cure to Homosexuality is AIDS"

I was laughing though.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

FullmetalGanon

October 26, 2007, 11:46:50 AM #13 Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 11:51:16 AM by SuperGirl:3
holy shit, are you in my school!?
there was a fight between a wigga; and a nigga; at my school yesterday too.  (nigga; won lol) psyduck; psyduck;
jesus wtf
this was over a chair at lunch btw
10 day suspension each

NOA_Haunted

I can't read spoilers because im using a proxy.

Go Up