October 19, 2024, 12:41:30 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Like Lawlz and Bassir

Started by Himu, October 25, 2007, 07:43:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Himu

I found someone so cute today.  He's this short little Mexican kid.  His name is Kenn.  He is usually very shy and quiet, but we talked pretty much the whole day.  And when I asked if I could give him the money to buy my lunch while I help a friend with his math right quick, he agreed.  Then when he came back he gave me all my money back and I was like "wut?"  And he said he bought me lunch with his own money.  And I was like "Awwwwwwww".  But he's like two inches higher than my chest...And he'll never ask me out because he's soooooooo stubborn. gonk;

So how are you guys doing with a certain someone of the opposite sex? flower;

V

Everything is fine with me and Val. toot;

prjuni

My ashley tore a muscle in her shin playing basketball today ;-;

ncba93ivyase

Cheyenne and I have been making mango almost everyday...

Or hopefully we will. I just gave her a few hugs today and managed to get her to smile a bit. Things are going pretty swell, but I just can't say that retarded line to her.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Claquesous

Well, uh, yesterday, I went on a field trip with my French class and the German exchange students. One of the girls started talking to me out of the blue.

JGE

prjuni

Feynman

How the hell is he like Lauls or me?

Himu

Feynman

Himu

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 25, 2007, 07:55:47 PM
How the hell is he like Lauls or me?
The way you spell my name is so cute. weewee;

ALSO THERE'S A MEXICAN GIRL IN MY FRENCH CLASS THAT IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT ONCE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Himu

He has a cute ass... wub;

a cute laugh...

a cute smile...

BUT HE TALKS THROUGH HIS NOSE :'(

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Sorbet on October 25, 2007, 08:04:27 PM
He has a cute ass... wub;

a cute laugh...

a cute smile...

BUT HE TALKS THROUGH HIS NOSE :'(
I really have no idea why women ever consider behinds important. It's as useless as seeing if a woman can touch her elbows together. psyduck;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I haven't talked to Catherine since last week :(

Go Up