October 19, 2024, 12:41:34 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Like Lawlz and Bassir

Started by Himu, October 25, 2007, 07:43:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on October 25, 2007, 08:03:14 PM
The way you spell my name is so cute. weewee;

ALSO THERE'S A MEXICAN GIRL IN MY FRENCH CLASS THAT IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT ONCE EVERY 3 DAYS.

GOTTA RETURN THE FAVOR FOR "SKITTLES"

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on October 25, 2007, 08:06:09 PM
I really have no idea why women ever consider behinds important. It's as useless as seeing if a woman can touch her elbows together. psyduck;
I remember when you told me to see if I could do that. powerofone;

I dont know why, but butts are attractive.  But I'd never dump a guy because of his ass.

Samus Aran

Everything's fine between Chelsea and I. We're talking more about when she's moving into my house.

YPrrrr

There's this one really cute girl that came back from an exchange program in India, and I think she likes me... I dunno. She says I'm cute because I look really young...

Anyways, I'm not asking anyone out because I'll never see them after this year anyways

FullmetalGanon

lol sounds like me. ese;
uhh that one womin me and ypr were talking about sat with me and my friend for two whole periods talking. but like in the halls or in class she normally doesnt talk to me. DOES SHE LIKE ME OR NOT??
JESUS CHRIST WAT TEH FUK  psyduck; psyduck; psyduck;

Placebo Headwound

No activity whatsoever to report.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 25, 2007, 08:21:36 PM
Everything's fine between Chelsea and I. We're talking more about when she's moving into my house.
What does Chelsea  look like kaz?

Blaze-Senpai

Uhh.. I had no school today.

Placebo Headwound

Title27GT

Good.

My girlfriend is still pretty damn hot and god damn she has a nice ass :'(

the heavy stream of handjobs has become less steady lately, though.

Sam

Hm.. well, my ex ditched me to hang out with this girl I don't like, but at least he's talking to me today. ;3

And this guy I know who's SOOPER adorable (even though he's like five foot two) is apparently attracted to me. But he's rather apathetic about everything, or shy, but I think it's just apathy.. so i dunno if I'd really love to go anywhere with him, and I can't imagine having a great conversation with him even though I've been in school with him since 1st grade.

Oh, and apparently he has an unusually large penis.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Lawlz on October 25, 2007, 07:48:16 PM
Cheyenne and I have been making mango almost everyday...

Or hopefully we will. I just gave her a few hugs today and managed to get her to smile a bit. Things are going pretty swell, but I just can't say that retarded line to her.
but teenage sex is gross :| :| :| :|
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Himu

So I've talked to him again and pretended to laugh at all his jokes.  He always smiled when I did, maybe he thought I was sweet, or just a retard. china;

ncba93ivyase

Just today, I found out Cheyenne has two paddles in her closet...

weewee;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up